Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/mai...cements/00Fqg/

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

... and with every single maintenance I pray that they block that one particular hack

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Urhhhh I spent the last 2 weeks or something not setting up a store in the free market, I finally do today and a few hours later, this is announced. I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Some server-sided prepping for the incoming hyper skills patch, perhaps? One can only hope!

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Time to get my masterpiece chair and crappy tinkerer shoulder or belt

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

...It's a scheduled maintenance. The same one they've done for years. I think you're looking into it a tad too much.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

I think I'm not.

I'm not saying I believe that it is, I'm saying that I hope that it is. Nothing wrong with that at all, really. It would be entirely possible in theory for them to add code to deal with the new skills on the server side while the maintenance is ongoing.

EDIT: (@Green4Ever) I'm completely aware that nearly all maintenances have that same message. It doesn't change what I was trying to say in the least bit. My point was that any modifications can be made during said maintenances, so that the particular ones I was hoping for remain a possibility. Thats all.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

You are. Scheduled Server Maintenances always say that.

Ex: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...ch%206,%202013
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...h%2014,%202013

9. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

They always have maintenances this time of the week. Nothing surprising.

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@Declaimed;

Hypers coming in early April. Go grab a stress toy and wait patiently like the rest of us.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

What possible good would that do?

We can't use or even extract anything until they put it in the client. The only thing that changes if they put it in the server early is that hackers could use these skills. We really want that?

12. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Fix the npc boss bug please! I finally had something new to do

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

I agree with that notion. I only had one shot at hard Ranmaru, I'd like some more!

14. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Time to see how easy the "Paints" quest is.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Well that was rude.

All I'd really stated was that I felt it would be nice if they were working on it. I wasn't getting passive aggressive about it like some people here tend to. It was optimism, not peaching.

I'm not really sure what you're all getting worked up over. My comment was nothing more than, "Gee I sure hope they're working on that, it would be swell". Justin's sarcastic reply made me angry, so I replied in defense. It makes no difference to me if we get hypers now or three months from now. (I don't play much to begin with) I was simply trying to say that it would be a nice thing if there was work related to the upcoming patch being done during this particular maintenance.

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Lol? You took that as me being rude? All I was trying to say is that hypers are coming regardless and as many people already stated in this thread, Nexon doesn't tend to do server upgrades in advance to prepare for a patch.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Yes, I did take "Go grab a stress toy and wait patiently like the rest of us." as rude.

I can't debate it further in this topic. Please PM me if have anything else to say.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

You read too much into a simple SC and people called you out for being wrong about it. Stop getting upset over nothing.

Hypocrisy at its finest as you're one of the many who were praying for Hypers to come out patch after patch.

19. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Can you back that up? After searching 6 pages (I only have 6 pages total) of my recent posts, I found 1 instance of the word "Hyper". Either I didn't mention it much, or you're full of it.

(EDIT: To be completely sure that I was being thorough and fair, I searched the following terms: "hyper", "hyperskill", "battle", "battleking bar". Battleking Bar is the BaM hyper skill. 2 results at max across all terms in all posts that I have made. None complaining.)

Regardless, if anyone has a problem with anything I said, please just PM me about it instead of posting in this thread. Thanks. You included, Dark Link.

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 20, 2013

Please PM me regarding my quote, if there is a problem.