2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Prepare For the World Leap Event Coming November 12

First of all, why do they only give an example. How are we supposed to know which is the "main" world of each alliance? (Not like there are that many alliances that it would be too tedious to list all the main worlds )

Second, why is this limitation there, at all?
    Admittedly, I don't know the details of how world alliances are implemented. But I don't think it'd be that hard to allow moving a character to any world in an alliance. For example, if someone already has some characters in Khaini, and wants to move other characters from Scania into the Broni alliance, they'd want to move them to Khaini too so they can enjoy shared storage, character cards, and link skills.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...23post12231191

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

I wanted to move a character to Kradia, but it looks like I can't. I don't understand why they set it up like this.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Because they don't know how people actually use their game. For some reason they seemed to think that anybody moving worlds will be moving to a world (or alliance) where they have no characters yet, so it shouldn't matter which world in the alliance they end up in.

Good that they understood that assumption was wrong. Too bad it's too late to fix the current event, but hopefully the next one will be soon.
    (Really sucks that we never get the details of events until it's way too late to point out flaws and have them fixed.
    Presumably the MLC does, at least with some things, but they can't always think of everything, either.)

6. Default Re: Prepare For the World Leap Event Coming November 12

MLC only had the dates of the transfer event, no details.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

I really hope they got more details after you left, when the event came closer.
    Otherwise, it's downright stupid.
    The exact dates are the least useful bit of data to reveal to the councilors. They're unlikely to have any meaningful input about whether that's a good or bad time to do it.
    The other stuff, on the other hand, could use "expert player" scrutiny: the restrictions, the data items that will and won't get moved, etc. That's where the MLC can point out anything that was overlooked by the Nexon team. If they were never informed, that's Nexon wasting a valuable resource.
    Then again, it wouldn't be the first time.

8. Default Re: Prepare For the World Leap Event Coming November 12

I knew nothing about world transfer when I was in MLC. I'll just remind you that this happened (assuming it was resolved is incorrect). All they knew was the date, and the wrong one for a while.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

I see

10. Default Re: Prepare For the World Leap Event Coming November 12

hmm lol. not gonna move but they partly messed up by only allowing one choice in the joined worlds