Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Ah ok, then I guess I'll try and do that this weekend.
    You can only get Arcane Force + your main stat. And yeah it's not affected by potential or MW, it's just a flat stat increase.

2. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Oh well. I like that the event is preparing you for the 5th job update, collecting the gemstones is a nice little jump start. I can foresee that people with drop rate gear are going to be much further ahead of people without.

Kinda realizing that Beast Tamer, Hayato, Kanna and Jett/Dragon Warrior/Zen are probably going to get left behind or something mediocre.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

@Question It's your main stat in Arcane Symbol that will give, maybe xenon will get 1/3 but all stats, i asume hp as well
    The price raises 10m each level right? if it's right, at lv23 it will cost total or 2,5b and lv42 around 8,3b

4. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Thanks for the picture. Now to see if KMS gets the same scenario before cubing.

5. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Arcane River - Road of Vanishing

Arcane River - Chu Chu Island

No wallpaper of the City of Dreams, Lächeln.

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

This colorfour place remembers a bit of One Piece, since sometimes the places are colorfour but aren't that much, yet ChuChu island seens a happy place; i imagine the City of Dream, Lächeln might be like: if the people there don't obey the last comander(or should be) she will give nightmares, so this ''Dreams'' in the name would be interesting
    Edit:Might remember Leafre too
    Edit2: maybe there will be a skill core for each of the citys

7. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Is that Damian's symbol on lion king's cape?

8. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Good catch! I didn't see that. Yes, it seems to be Damian's mark.

9. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

The new areas are so cute and I really enjoy the music, 5th job is quite disappointing though.

10. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

There was an interview with director about 5th job and V update in general.

http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/...425&site=maple

- 1-4 new skills are going to be added to 5th job with time being 5th job is WIP
    - Lvl 200 equipment is deemed as top-tier boss equipment, 160~200 equipment will be added in the future if necessary

- Existing bosses' attack paterns are going to get readjusted in order to make them harder
    - Lucid is going to be a boss of Arcane River and WON'T take part in upcoming blockbuster
    - We WILL meet Black Mage at the end of Arcane River
    - Hard Lotus has some secret rewards not discovered by players yet
    Last edited by Ironical; 2016-07-02 at 01:54 AM.

11. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

No, it refers to the damage increase cores for the skills of those advancements. However, 5th job is a work in progress since the director is targeting for a new skill for all classes.

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Let's see if they can pull off Lucid correctly.

As for the Black Mage, I'll ask the important question for everyone here - did the interview specify meeting the Black Mage or fighting the Black Mage?

13. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

The director said that Lucid is the final boss monster of Arcane River. She won't be featured in a blockbuster, just as a normal boss monster.
    Furthermore, the concept is that the player will finally meet the Black Mage finally at the end of the river of Arcane River. However, it doesn't mean we will witness this in this summer update for the time being. ()

14. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Well whos down for waiting 6 to 9 months while nexon determines how they want the boss to play out. I hate what they did to zakum. There is literally no EXP in zakum anymore and thats the most frustrating thing. It was so good for leveling and if they decide to do this to horntail.. then wow pineapple everything I know about training lazily from bossing. At least theres always madman ranmaru.

15. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

So what's the set bonus going to be if 200 is top-tier bossing? 'cause it has to compete with potentially 36% extra stat (or more realistically, 33% extra stat) and 30% boss.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

So purple *-* but as usual. Lol warrior helms

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

The director said the quality of the set will match its required level and it'll take some time to get it. The exact stats is unknown until it is released in the test server.

18. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

60% boss weapon. Every equip piece will have 20% ignore defense and 10% boss and the set bonus will give out % stats and 75% boss damage and 75% ignore defense.

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I honestly find most of the sets to be fairly alright aesthetically. ...Except for that lolwarrior helm.

20. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Just wait to see the Crossbow. It'll probably just replace your character with it.