Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

1. Default Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Nexon posted a patch for KMST version 1013 upgrade to version 1014.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 51614086 (bytes) (49.22 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Where are the notes so I can be disappointed again?

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Notes
    Spoiler

Google Translate:
    Spoiler

A lot of nice stuff.

4. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

So the Cash Shop in Reboot world does sell cubes...?

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Wow!! Boss damage? Ignore defense? Critical + Critical damage?? Thank you for this awesome stat system!

My hope is that this system will continue to give you points all the way to level 250. Can someone decipher the translation a bit more? I'm a little confused about the way the points work.

Nerfing drill halls?? I've felt since mechanical grave was released the EXP given is kinda low. Why not just buff that instead?

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Star force Temple of Time maps eh? I'd like to see more on this.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

My Korean-reading guildy says they're sold for meso in reboot world.

8. Water Straight Male

If that's true, then I'm so going to start playing again when and if Reboot World arrives to GMS.

Although, I'll admit, I was hoping for no CS cubes at all. Just the cubes that drop from mobs.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Eh, I think this would be fine. That way you're not at the COMPLETE mercy of dumb luck to obtain them. You can brute force your way with mesos! (Plus it's a god damn Meso sink in Maplestory, holy pomegranate)

10. Water Straight Male

True.
    I just hope botters won't ruin it too quick.

EDIT: According to this thread @Basil, you can't scroll items in Reboot World

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Or merchants.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

You're unable to trade with other people in Reboot World.

13. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜ì°
    Alliance: 깜ì°qkff
    Farm: ì—ë””

Damn it, no 1 atk speed from hyper abillity. @hadriel; what do you think is the most efficient combo for luminous? I believe it would be min+max crit damage along with int. (what do you think about this layout http://i.imgur.com/BODTDKq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/gqQ6OyD.jpg)
    lol time to play some kmst
    Well toad's hammer is here and lol that damage skin about time I guess.
    Hyper stat is pretty nice too. @GunPowder; yep you can't scroll, only SF is allowed.

Last edited by TheBlackMage; 2015-07-02 at 07:50 AM.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2885614/2

plausible hyper stat chart?

Little more info on hyper stat.

@TheBlackMage

Do you gain hyper stat points per level?

15. Lead Ball

I did have 357 points at 202, I believe that the chart is accurate.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

The crits are very inefficient in points, unless you have no where else to dump your points, bearing in mind that the effective damage increase from adding into max or mincritdmg is halved (at 100%cr) or even less since you only add into half the bonus. 150 STAT is very good, provided it stacks as per usual (unlike IA or character card bonuses...). Very odd that mincritdmg increases only up to +10%, whereas crit rate increases to +15%? Did I read it wrongly?

Very dumb to still have %damage around, especially when %attack is superior to %boss at high funding levels. They really need to clean this part of the damage formula up, or at least change damage to %attack.

See what you're lacking, and check your current %PDR. It may be worth it to get that 30%PDR for high PDR bosses, but chances are it's not useful anymore at very high funding levels, in which case you're better off dumping points into mincritdmg and maxcritdmg, and stats, and whatever else is useful. I'd leave crit rate towards the last to max since Ender is 100% crit anyway.

Unfunded people will surely go for stats, %Boss, %PDR, %crit and %damage. For cappers... maybe they'll go for survivability stats instead (simply because there isn't something for increasing attack speed).

Hadriel

17. Lead Ball

Well I was thinking about AK's effectiveness before anything else hence the crit + max damage.
    After that I thought about my general range, you're right I should get level 10 INT, and yes you're correct it does work with % int, I've tested it earlier.
    Since damage % increases "range" I went for that, I don't think % Boss + % Damage is that bad on Luminous, although I have too much of that by this point.

I have no issues with PDR except at C.Vellum which is why I raised so little of it, and overall I just wanted to test the system xD.

As far as I remember, Min crit is 10%, max is 15%, don't know about % crit as I'll get only one or two points there.

I have 100% stat resist and my mikheil link is up 90% of the time which is why I thought about raising crit damage as well.

Other than I think what I've done is fine? the only thing I believe I need to fix is the level 8 INT, but I'll do that on KMS.

18. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

I never understood the fetishization of %ATK at high funding levels. The math doesn't work out at all.
    If we assume a class has a tier 3 Emblem, and 1 line of %ATK anywhere on all 3 pieces (so 36% ATT, ideally on bonus potential), most classes will be oversaturated with %ATK.

Until you have 233+% Boss and %Total, you shouldn't even consider a 12% ATT line.
    Once you have 36% ATT, an extra 12% ATT line is only an 8.8% increase.
    %Boss + %Total is only worse after 355%. Now, assuming you're godly and you get 21% ATT on bonus potential on all 3 pieces => 63% ATT.
    %Total + %Boss is only worse after 443%. There are very few classes that can achieve this (probably just Xenon), even if we remove all of the easy places to get some of this %Total + %Boss. 60% RA, 30% Gollux, 15% DS, 50% Boss nebs, 20% Kanna + DA, 9% boss on 3 S decks, 7% BT link. 191% boss + %Total.
    Where do people get 252% Boss + %Total from? 40/40/30 40/40/30 on regular potentials on Weapon/Secondary? Nope, still need more.
    Also, most people cube for %ATT or at least land 1% ATT line on regular potential (so 40/40/9% at most), making the equation even more lopsided. Your emblem is probably 70% PDR and 9% ATT ideally, making yourself need 473% Boss + %Total to balance it out. Another 30% more impossible to get %Boss and Total.

I will argue for nearly all classes at endgame with the lopsided setup I mentioned above, a 65% Total damage + %Boss modifier is probably better than 21% ATT.
    Last edited by EternalRain; 2015-07-02 at 01:30 PM. Reason: fixed

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

That, is why people want %ATT, because they have that much %Boss, %Damage and Hyper and everything else. We've done the math before, and there are enough sources of %Boss etc to get us there.

Hadriel

20. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.14

Henesys pot shop in Reboot.