IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Basic0 Eunwol Guide Preperation Beta

Assuming I'm posting in the right section "Sorry if i'm not please don't kill me"

I just need some feedback/opinion on how my guide layout looks "Although I'm going to have to wait for the KMST release so I can decorate the guide so the theme is more related to Eunwol." -Using the Skill Animations as a guide for the theme-

I'm just looking for
    -How it looks so far
    -Can you read the words clearly?
    -Does it feel squished
    -Does anything look extra?
    -Anything you want to see?
    -Any tips?

*Warning huge image*
    The Guide Layout

"Don't mind the gap between Weapon/Secondary and Special Skill/System it's juts a filler spot if there's anything extra"

What I plan to do in the Skill Allocation Section

Anyway this is just the structure and some images, probably will look different when I finalize this.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Eunwol Guide Preperation Beta

Two comments:

1) In English, quotes are used to quote what someone else said. For example: He told me, "Well done!"
    You seem to be using them where we would use parentheses (these things).

2) I don't know where this guide is intended for, but around here we generally prefer plaintext. More information on the screen without too much scrolling, and possible to use search on. Check out the guides in the Training Center subforums to see what they're like.
    Your image is very pretty but at least to me it looks like it would be more in place on a poster or maybe presentation (PowerPoint type of thing) and less as an informative post.

3. Neutron Bi Male
    canada

Yeah. "it's just my style/habit to misuse these but i'll try to stop if it annoys anyone o-o"

and it's just a Visual Guide i'm making to put on my blog and some other site; Also making a simple text version if anyone wants it here.

4. Default Re: Eunwol Guide Preperation Beta

I agree with most of what Sapta said, in regards to making your guide able to be searched through Google by the text.

However, I really like the "poster-guide" format. If other casual players are like me, I want to find out about a new class and read about it quickly. Guides like the one ShinkuDragon wrote about DrKs on basil are good, but very long. Most maplers have a very good understanding of classes, and just need key information to work on, which is what you're basing your images around. I like it.

If you're going to do a text-based guide like sapta said, go ahead. If you could, please also do the poster-guide format as well, for those of us that don't need an in-depth guide to read. I much prefer the brief informational picture, like what you've provided here.

By the way, I would be very interested in reading this type of poster-guide for other classes, if you would be willing to do them. :)

5. Default Re: Eunwol Guide Preperation Beta

Usually it's easier for me to ctrl+f through plaintext guides, but this type of poster guide is also very appealing.
    This kind of guide would lead me to visit your site - it's unique, and feels like an official rundown of the class which is very cool.

Like LiquidSwing said, I'd definitely appreciate other poster guides if you have made them ^^

6. Default Re: Eunwol Guide Preperation Beta

Just some notes:

- The thin white outline on title texts actually makes it harder to read because of the high contrast.
    - Some of the graphics are blurry. I know it's placeholder art for now, but inconsistency makes it look less professional (just to keep in mind for your final version). Also, typos.
    - Use a more organized tree structure for the skill build. It took me like 2 seconds to grasp how you were laying out the skill section (as opposed to instantly), but maybe it's just me. Either way, using more visual organization will help your poster in general. And center things while accounting for text pleeeease ... my inner OCD can't stand it :(
    - Trim down the explanation sections (remove unnecessary words or information). Keep the long detailed explanations in your text guide so that you don't have too much text on the poster.
    - I think this would go in the tips/tricks section, but one thing I would look for in a poster would be a quick overview of the playing style (e.g. skill rotations or common usage).

Good start though, keep it up!

P.S. "it's = it is" /endgrammarnazi

7. Neutron Bi Male
    canada

Yeah some people have favor different ways of learning, and of course I will be making both text and visual guides. Thanks :3

I plan on making guides for other classes when I have the time and thanks :3

1. Yeah i'll work something out so that everyone can read it without problems.
    2. Yeah, It's just rendered versions from the You & I video which isn't exactly 1080p xD
    3. Yep. I gotta make the skill tree section a bit more smaller and less wordy (make it wordy in the text version)
    4. Explained above
    5. Ah, yes I plan to put it's playstyle and special skills in the basic info section (as you can see there), and then simple insights in the visual version while the text version will be more deeper.

Thanks for the feedback guys :3

8. Neutron Bi Male
    canada

http://puu.sh/5MZd7.png

Updated Theme on Visual Guide(not final)

Once Eunwol is unlocked in KMST, it will be more clear on what skills to max and stuff.

9. Default Re: Eunwol Guide Preperation Beta

-At the Cons list:

''You have only have''

10. Neutron Bi Male
    canada

Yeah i'll fix everything and double proof read the whole thing once I get all information in and stuff :P