1. Default [1.2.283] Only one noteworthy change about this patch

They changed Dark Sight. The delay was reduced from 100 ms to 30 ms.

Also, during the balancing patch they accidentally changed Dark Sight to have a stab animation when you used the skill. Now it has the proper dark sight animation.

2. Default

So the Dark Sight delay was reduced for a third time? The video that showed the DS delay after the balance patch is now out of date?

MIGHT AS WELL LET US USE ASSASSINATE WITHOUT EVEN CASTING IT

3. Default

Yes. No idea.

4. Default

what is it? hax speed now? o_O any faster than what they already had it at is like no-delay .___.

5. Default

30/1000=.03 seconds. YOU CAN CAST DARK SIGHT 33 TIMES A MINUTE OH MY GOD

6. Default

what? o.o... no that would be casting it like every 2 seconds, i thinks its like, thousands of times a minute! :D but i suppose its not bad, shadowers are totally underused

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

There's 60,000 ms in a minute. o.o

It casts 2000 times a minute.

8. Default

With so many casts I wouldn't be surprised if you get out of darksight while trying to activate it (like you push the button once and it goes in and back out because it's so fast)

9. Default

Uhm, I don't know whether anyone noticed this or not;
    In the latest kMS patch Golden Temple was released, it's awesome.
    AND DOUBLE STAB IS NO LONG FORCESTAB.
    idk if that's good or not.

10. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Hi nodelay.

11. Default

You deactivate dark sight by using a normal attack, so it wouldn't turn off. :D

12. Default

Hmz... They just should give Shadowers a Vanish-like skill like Nightwalkers have now (instead of FFS-useless-as-fck-lolFAIL-Ninja-Ambush), allowing them to cast -ANY- skill to get out of DS...

New Skill... 10SP's -> 10% extra damage for using dark sight with skills (lvl1 = 1%, lvl10 = 10%) + add the assassinate chargeup option to all skills and not only Assassinate...

Another nice addition would be if Meso Guard guarded the MP damage from 1/1 attacks as well... it's fcking annoying when you're charging up assassinate in DS (Zakum superwdef, etc) and then you get hit by a 1/1 attack, have 50% HP left, but 1 MP, so you can't even USE assassinate to get out of the fricking DS to repot... -.-)...

Ah well... all these good idea's... will never happen... :/
    Last edited by Devil; 2010-01-20 at 06:59 PM.

13. Default

The only problem about adding new skills is the SP. However, it could be quite interesting to add those effects to already existing skills. Imagine if shield mastery did that dark sight thing, as well as its current definition. Or fit it as a passive thing from ninja ambush, would make more sense.

14. Default

If only, if only shield mastery did something worth putting points into. :X

passive attack anyone? :P