1. Default How long does a ticket take for you?

As the title states how long does a ticket take that you submitted "a work in progress" to get to complete status/problem resolved, I am just curious to find out seeing as my one ticket to get my email changed back to what it was before the hacker changed it is still in a work in progress. Was just pretty much wondering how long it takes for various people pretty much.

2. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Um.. Nexon and tickets involving anything not worth their time, unless they've gotten better, have taken forever for me/never were answered. Once submitted a ticket for my DFO account being wrongfully banned for paypal messing up (randomly filed for a charge back, yet I never asked for it) and it took them over 2 years to reply back informing me they couldn't do anything about the ban. Though I did ask for an email change one time and they responded within a month or two (as if that's fast, but better than my previous issue)

3. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

i submitted one today and it was closed within a few hours.. but the GM didn't even read the whole thing lol.

it's really a hit or a miss with these things.

i had a work in progress for a few weeks for something they fixed in a later maintenance but i forgot exactly what it was. it's been years since then actually, the tickets i have these days are answered quickly (within a few days)

4. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I've never had a ticket not auto replied or said to post it on a forum and then get the "send a ticket" message from a GM and the thread was closed soon after. So for me? never.

5. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I submitted one today about not receiving my prize for winning "Von Leon Caught On Tape!" (lolover2yearsago) and it was answered within 10 minutes. Not sure if it was auto; it was two or three sentences saying "we can't give you your prize anymore sry"

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Fastest was within 3 hours. I had an old account's password changed because Nexon forced everyone to change the PW back then in the past but I forgot the e-mail to that account. So I think 3 years later which would be in 2012, I asked if I could get my e-mail changed and I could provide personal info on the account and they actually replied.

Not sure if it was that fast for others though.

7. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

One of my tickets, and actually the only one i have submitted, took almost 3 years, from 8/29/2011 to 4/10/2013

The reason was that I bought 25k nx and after submitting the code, I didn't recived anything ._____________.

8. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I think it's really up to luck, but it seems like if they haven't responded in a reasonable time (let's say a few weeks) it's probably better to just write another ticket ("I submitted a ticket a few weeks ago and it doesn't seem like anyone has looked at it yet. I understand that you're busy, but....") instead of hoping that they'll get through the backlog to yours.

9. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Took me a total of 3 days to change my email :D

10. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

My most recent ticket was responded to within a day, and the GM logged into my account to investigate the issue within 24 hours. Ticket was closed after that. Fastest ticket I've ever had, in any case.

11. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I guess in a way, this relates to the subject, but... I haven't noticed this before, but there's a live chat section under the ticket listings section. When did they put that in?

12. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Was put in today. Tickets are very hit or miss. IF you get work in progress it should only take a week or 2 from there as it has been assigned to a gm.

One of my characters on DFO was item drop flagged for no reason (which happened to people a good bit) and it took about a month for a GM to fix it. I also submitted a video clip of not being able to pick up an item and it got answered like 2 months later and they actually gave me the item to complete a set. Can only hope my recent ticket is answered ._.

13. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Hopefully they will change my email back I mean I did give them my email and told them that I had submitted a ticket without logging in and was told to go on a Nexon account to submit a ticket and

@Kubi; Never knew they had a live chat section..I probably should've tried that from the start.

@dowie; hopefully my ticket will be resolved by this week, only thing I'm scared of is the fact they might not change my email back before the hacker changed it.

14. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I checked my account recently and one of my tickets, which is almost 1 year old, is still open.
    I remember an incident I had with an NX Credit transaction which got answered the same day, which was the fastest but not helpful at all.

15. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I remember one time sending a ticket in with screenshots of a person admitting to hacking, showing their hacks (cannoneer barrel roll attack FMA or whatever) and it took 1 and a half years for them to reply, to the gist of:

"Lol nope we cant help with hacked accounts"

They didn't even read my ticket properly, most likely just saw the word 'hacked' and then sent me a copy-paste reply ._.

16. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Hilarious 10/10 would read again.

My account was hacked during the mass hackings of 2010, got a reply about a year and a half later, when they mass-compensated tickets with the word hack giving reverse and timeless equips (whole sets), as well as Goldensoul capes and whatnot. pomegranate compensation. I guess at least the cape looks good? Still wearing it on my Bishop (see avatar).

17. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I wish they would have read it again ;-;

18. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

I think I've had all of my tickets answered within a week. If not, I really didn't care since I almost never log tickets.

19. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Aren't those supposed to go into the report a player section? You don't even get a response for those.

20. Default Re: How long does a ticket take for you?

Last time I sent a ticket, I got "we're busy right now" auto-emails for about 8 weeks and then they started ignoring it entirely.