Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Nexon Japan will continue the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story [COMPLETE (sorta)]

On September 26th, JapanMS will receive a new update. With this update, the following content was announced :

-Dual Blade Revamp
    -Cross Brigade continuation
    -Maple High School (Red Leaf High?)
    -Dual Blade and Sports Day events

The Cross Brigade image says :

"That tsundere character will make a return!?
    A Cross Brigade continuation will finally commence!
    Sheryl and Crow have disappeared for a long time, but
    it seems they have contacted Vince for the first time in a while.
    First, let's go meet up with Vince!"

This seems interesting. I'm curious as to how this will continue and what it'll include.

Look at the lastest posts for information on the story line!
    Last edited by Link; 2012-11-06 at 11:22 AM.

2. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

I always liked the JMS Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade better than KMS's. Sounds interesting. Hopefully GMS will get the continuation, but not sure since our Silent Crusade got replaced with KMS's.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

I assume it will include deeper Leafre bosses (Manon, Griffey, Leviathan, maybe another new boss) and Temple of Time.
    As for the story of the player's relationship with the tsundere NPC... I never connected with that at all.

@AzureKite;, no chance of GMS ever getting that, we're pretty bound to the KMS Silent Crusade now.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

But but... what about my relationship with Starling? ;_;

5. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade is one of the better, if not best thing in maple these days, good decision! :)

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

Spoiler

7. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Well since GMS took the road of KMS regarding the Silent Crusade we will never get this.

Oh well, its not like we'd ever hook up with Starling. They will always let it open for if the character wanna marry someone in game.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

dat starling art

dat starling description

keep us posted man.

9. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Although it'd be cool if you could marry Starling.

You want to APQ but can't find someone to marry / you don't wanna deal with the hassles it can bring? Worry no more.

Marry Starling / Crow.

What girl would want to Marry Crow though?

10. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

...Maybe it's not meant to be...like Neo Tokyo...
    ...Someday. If GMS screws up the right way and copy+pastes this...Oh, I'm just fooling myself...It's never gonna happen.
    And uh...I hope they didn't like...did their own version of Red Leaf, like SEA, as they removed their 1 free pass a day thing.

11. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Unless Nexon America takes a different turn by ditching the KMS version of the content to get the original content (Very unlikely, we never know what they are gonna do,) I'm very doubtful that we'll be getting this content.

It would be awesome though.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I severely doubt there's anything exclusive here.

Also GMS surpassed JMS huzzah.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

There's no sense in any of it anyway. Even if you character is already married you supposedly have a "romance" with Starling (or Crow).

14. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

That's fine. Sengoku Era content is better than upcoming KMS content, anyway, with the exception of the Adventurer revamps and the level 140 shoulder pad.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yeah i agree. No idea why people are expecting exclusives when you just got 3 of them.

Champion skill updates are pretty awesome though.

16. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

GMS, Y U NO KEEP JMS STORYLINE INSTEAD OF KMS

17. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

It would be entirely plausible for KMS to eventually do their own spin of the Crusade extension and for us to get that version. Hardly ideal, but at least we'd get the rest of the story more or less.

18. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Well we did get KMS's version after we got JMS's. That didn't make sense. We could still get JMS's new update for it. Just depends on how the guys at NexonAM feel.

19. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Not likely. The JMS version revolves around an independent organization that fights master monsters while sponsored by healthy people from MapleWorld. Starling/Crow is your rival and as the story develop you two fall in love... Then they dump you for no reason

KMS's version is about a secret Branch of the alliance that's formed to research the mystic doors popping up around mapleworld (because of Arkadium).

KMS's version is superior to be honest. The only thing missing from JMS version of SC is that deeper relationship development with Satrling/Crow and although I'd be pretty easy to introduce that in KMS's version (Starling is your mentor / Crow is the pain in your butt) I can't see why they'd bother.

20. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Since JMS dont have azwan, I think this update will bring hilla... sound perfect to me because in this patch each version got her...