Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Yeah, I know. There's no point in having a passive 30% DEF/M.DEF from Spirit Link, or rather Phoenix now, and then sacrificing 40% of it just to increase your Attack by a measly 20 points.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

If they were going to make it accuracy, they might as well just give it to you for free. It'd have absolutely no use outside of that one skill, so you're not really giving up anything to get a bonus, which seems to be the entire point of the skill.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

if accuracy even did anything, though. it doesn't so it's just.. sitting on our stat window being useless

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Which imo would be reasonable considering we need a buff and WA have the buffs from Albatross

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

That's my point. Accuracy is completely useless. The last time we had any insight into the hit rate formula, accuracy could not possibly help you hit monsters higher than you, since the hit rate bonus from accuracy was calculated, and rounded back down to 100%, if it exceeded 100%, before subtracting the penalty from the level difference. The point of Extreme Archery seems to be trading something useful, like defense or avoid, to get something else useful.

That's why, as it is, accuracy should not be the price for Extreme Archery. It'd be like paying for stuff with monopoly money.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

A cool thing would be to have 99,999 avoidance monsters or something really insane.

Then we'll be back to people making BM mules and Ludibrium Capes. 20% Event scroll for Weapon Accuracy :v

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

If they can factor in distance in damage dealing (Marksman) why can't they do the same for accuracy, the farther away from a monster you are, the less accurate your attacks are. It would put those laser melee classes in their place.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Because this is a bad idea and makes no sense for ranged classes in the first place. Why even have ranged classes if they can't hit anything effectively at range?

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

The idea was that the accuracy would be put to some use, obviously ranged classes with higher accuracy would not be impacted by the system due to the high accuracy. Are you telling me that you read my statement in a vacuum without any correlation to the accuracy discussion in the last few posts/pages?

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

You can macro them.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Dat Clawshot...I wanna make an archer just for the fun flying around with this thing.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Because its a bad idea. Either, they balance it so on average ranged classes have enough acc to hit everything, in which case the system is completely pointless or you don't and take a significant hit to your DPS.

Both are wastes of time to try and justify a worthless stat that they should just get rid of.

Oh, but you wanted it to arbitrarily punish "laser using warriors". Please, do explain why that makes it a good idea.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

I like how the MM travels faster than his arrows do. Also, note the crit damages.

I wonder... can Clawshot become an iFrame escape mechanism for everything?

Hadriel

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Does the Clawshot gain momentum after landing when used at slippery surface like El Nath?

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Could someone please clarify this whole critical damage change pomegranate? There isn't anything about changes made to critical in the patch notes...

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Already ahead of you.
    Sadly I do have a fafnir mace but there's barely any point in scrolling it unless I enhance it 7+ times.
    My empress one is 233 attack and finishes my empress set +10 attack. Will I get a tyrant cape it'll be my mace that gives me the 30 att and 30% boss.
    I would need to get my fafnir 243 attack before I gain benefits from it. And not to mention the potential I have on it and have to redo.

Luckely, I do have decent SI. (:
    And didn't you already use a two handed mace in the first place?

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

So is this a side effect of something? Or it seems it only applies to MMs. I've been noticing in these videos that the item drops fly/bounce all over the place upon kill. I find it amusing though.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Omg that looks so fun *-*

Its a shame Pierce seems to have lost its sexy drumbeat hit-noise.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Good. Glad they dealt with this.

20. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Bowmen are now officially Spidermen.

And wth at Dispel healing Stun, Seduce, Zombify, everything... OP as heck!