Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 2

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/upd...e-notes/00HMP/

2. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

A better maple update aspects:

"
    Craftsman's Cubes and Meister's Cubes have a chance to drop from several bosses.
    These cubes have a lower chance to drop from bosses than the Epic Potential tier Occult Cubes did in v.142.
    Occult Cubes are no longer dropping from bosses to simplify the number of cubes available.
    Craftsman's Cubes have a very low chance to drop from most monsters.
    Master Craftsman's Cubes and Meister's Cubes will be sold in the RED Coin Shop.
    Protection Scrolls will be sold in the RED Coin Shop.
    Unnecessary Potentials have been removed.
    5 Owls of Minerva (7 day duration) will be given per account every Monday between December 9 – December 30. "

If this goes as well as I think it will, this is AMAZING. I think these aspects alone will make maplestory a TON better for everyone.

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

wait wat

4. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

Oh goodness, a new potential tier...
    But WOW, no more town lag, and so many things that make for a better maple!

5. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

ah yes, open job advancement

i will be reinstalling maple once finals end

Other things that look interesting:
    AUTOPILOT
    free maple points
    permanent pet
    that all 4 one pomegranate

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

NO, pineapple YOU, HYPE IS DEAD, HYPE IS DEAD.

7. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

EDIT: Furthermore...

A) This probably won't be so bad if "Unnecessary Potentials have been removed." isn't like only accuracy and nothing else.

B) How on God's green earth are we supposed to forge cubes without Occult cubes dropping now...?

8. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

all I can really say ._. , seems like they're pushing everyone to switch to Terminus and Whirlwind/Vortex equips.

9. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

I think you guys are overreacting to the new potential tier given that you can essentially cube for free now anyway. >_>

10. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

Oh My God

11. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

For now anyway.

Also, looks like the class revamp notes are pretty shoddy (at least the Paladin ones).

edit: OoooOOo Daily free owl of minervas from dec 9th to the 30th. Shame I only have 1m on my account ;-;

edit2: Also yea maybe people are overreacting to the new tier, I mean doesn't that make the conversions from emp/RA gear to the future level 160 stuff even better?

12. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Uh...think they got lazy or something. Half of the pirate and thief skill changes arn't on the list.

13. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

I'm more aghast that they named the Drk Knight Mastery "Barricade Mastery". This has to be like the second time they renamed a skill after an already existing skill.

14. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

Lol. I'll believe that when I see it.

I'm assuming it's less than one cube per kill as that's what occult cubes are at right now, and Meisters are probably going to be reserved for the high end bosses, meaning like one or two per week.
    They made forging pretty much impossible once our Occult Cube reserves run out now that there's no way to get them from bosses, too.
    All that's left is the coin shop and we have yet to see what the purchase limit is on its cubes...

15. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

I'm actually 100% ok with that. Seriously, Demon Slayer isn't a far cry off from a Dark Knight in terms of theming, anyway.

What about 'Evil Eye', though? What was wrong with 'Beholder' (or what they had it as... 'Beholden')

16. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

The micro-site thing said we'd get Zero with the "First Impact". Why isn't Zero in the patch notes? >_>

17. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

I think it's the people with RAs and Tyrants just missing out on the new potential tier.

Regardless of this new tier.. I ain't upgrading my gear just to get an extra max: 9% stat per gear. I'll just be happy mine is tradeable (with PSoKs) .

Further note: Kritias, Superior Gollux are both lv150.. Why oh why couldn't break the tier at 140/141. I'm just hoping you can pick out potentials from the tier pool above your equip's level bracket...

Also,
    Okay well I'll obviously be only trading 4 at a time.

18. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

The thread is titled 'Part 1' o.o

Maybe theres a part 2 of patch notes talking about Zero? Idk.

19. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

I don't get it. They removed Occult Cubes from bosses but you need them to craft Craftsman/Meister Cubes ._.''

How's that gonna work?

20. Default Re: v.143 - RED: First Impact Update Notes - Part 1

The NPC's that cause the most lag "the most popular ones" moved to another map hell yes