1. Default Unscheduled Server Maintenance 01.08.2012

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00DTu

2. Default

I thought hell ban was over and server stability again? Come on guys=\

3. Default

Several people were getting hell banned again over the past day or so, and it wasn't restricted to Scania like it was when it happened a few days ago. Inconvenient time for me that this happens now. Was about to reopen maple to put up my shop before going to bed. Guess that'll have to wait a day.

4. Default

Has to happen when my shop expires and has a few hours left doesn't it.

5. Default

I'm afraid...

6. Default

I was hoping the hellbans were some sort of automatic measurement to prevent duping after a server crash. Even if it wasn't very effectve it'd be something and it'd mean Nexon is doing something.

lolz.

7. Default

Dam, I was really hoping to put my store and sell my equips before master cubes. =(
    Oh well, maybe I can get a nice spot after the SC.

8. Default

If anything they should fix the black screen glitches after any movie plays.

9. Default

Unless Hime is informed of it, they'll probably never find out/don't give a damn.

To this day, I still wonder why their "hardware" upgrades just resulted in more catastrophic server failures...

10. Default

I think they know about it, think Hime was talking about it on twitter a few days ago or something

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Almost the same for me. Was about to put up a shop before I go back to school.

Oh well...