Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.374] Monster Park?

1. Default [1.2.374] Monster Park?

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

Most of this patch was just bugfixes, but there was something that stood out to me. This image:

I know, I know, it has the same image as the Monster Carnival. But they didn't change or remove the Monster Carnival map mark but they added this one called "MonsterPark"?

I also did a search through all map marks set in the maps, and there are currently no maps that use this map mark either in KMS or KMST. There are also no map names added to the WZ files which would provide a clue as to what this is. No mobs, no nothing. Just this singular image.

So, could we perhaps see another rendition of the Monster Carnival? What do you guys think?

Can someone check the patch notes?

2. Default

What do I think hmmm i wanna know where does Spieglemen keep getting these monsters from lol but seriously i wonder if this "monster park" will be an actual training map like golden temple is now

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Sounds like lower level content fodder. Snore.

4. Default

The first thing I thought was a KMS-version of the Malaysia Fantasy Theme Park area.

5. Default

I did say bugfixes, you skimmer you.

6. Default

Yes... I know... I said something new.

7. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Considering the way how monsters flow now, I would hope by this time they'd consider a higher lever CPQ.

8. Default

I read the title and thought of the Cody's Theme Park we were promised.

9. Default

Wow...weird

10. Neutron
    IGN: ShyBladder
    Level: 19X
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Goomba
    Alliance: AdventureE
    finland

Title made me think of something Pokémon like o: Although a new CPQ version would be kinda neat. Maybe a bit more of "Income wars" instead of the old styled CPQs we have now :>

11. Default

so, not Just bug fixes eh?
    The Plot deepens o:

I look forward to the next patch info =)
    BB~

12. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Maybe a higher leveled version of CPQ? :/ As in 120+?

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

120+ CPQ wouldn't even be used because at that point LHC training would beat it for exp and the only other reason would be some kind of reward. It'd be a waste of development time imo.

14. Default

No doubt that LHC would beat it, but it'd be a good way to take a break from LHC grind. What do 120+ members have to do save for bossing and grinding? Having a few PQs at that range defeats the monotony.

15. Default

And PVP.

16. Default

oh jeebus please be a higher lvl PQ thing.
    I'm sick of them making low level crap.

17. Default

I'm hoping it'll be a replacement for the monster book. Personal "Monster Parks" that fill up as you defeat / capture monsters. Inside would be areas for specific monsters and they'd have little signs that you could learn about the monster.

I know. I dream.