1. Cash7 Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability work?

as title

Azwan Inner Ability

Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1.

question:

1) did it work?

2) did it stack with Hyper Skill ? (like Shade skill : Spirit Claw - Bonus Attack [attack +1] )

Sorry if my english let u all hard to understanding

please help

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability w

I don't know about the inner ability, but the Monster Life power with the same description (from Pipsqueak Luminous (Light)) does work and does stack with hyper skill.

3. Default Re: Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability w

It should work, I had a friend with it, its not particularly too useful. He was a luminous though. Don't confuse 1 extra line of damage from 1 extra mob being hit.

4. Default Re: Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability w

Also, it would be a good opportunity if there is a cap on monsters hit per skill, since all ultimate-tier skills hit for 15 mobs but it's not clear if that's a hard cap or an arbitrary number.

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability w

Where would be a good place to test that, though?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability w

Commerci voyage.

Some of the waves spawn 20 or 25 mobs at once, and there is a counter of monsters killed, so you can see if you kill 15 or 16 of them with one cast (obviously assuming your 15-hitting skill can 1-hit them).

Another possibility is Dimension Invasion, the gargoyle phase. Each wave spawns 20 of them. If you use your ultimate it will only show "10+" for multi-kill, but then when you kill the remaining monsters with your regular mobbing move, you should see either 4 or 5 for the multi-kill.
    Again, assuming your ultimate 1-hits them.

7. Default Re: Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability w

Ah, okay. I can test that once the game's back up, as I have the +1 target power from Monster life and a 15-mob ultimate.

8. Default Re: Question : Number of enemies hit by multi-target skill +1. # This inner ability w

Warrior Grounds.