Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Question WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Posted by TaiwanMS in their official FB page. Not sure if this is designed by JMS or TWMS lol...

Apparently, they are looking for suggestion for the name of this skill.

Link of the pic if anyone needs it: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6643428&type=1

2. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

YES
    YES
    YES

Oh god this is awesome. I just wonder when GMS is even going to get it.

3. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

inb4 surprise Sengoku and/or Jett hypers with the Bamon League update.

4. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

F> .gif of that pic

5. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

I bet it's actually another new samurai class instead.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

I love you. you made my day.
    LF> Kanna's. show me the money!

7. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Not sure if sword slices the red guy or mobs

8. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

TMS has Hayato and Kanna?

Also, I'll be pretty surprised (and kind of annoyed) if any version gets Hayato/Kanna hypers before JMS...considering the classes were made specifically for JMS and JMS had the classes long before any other version.

Maybe like someone said, they'll be part of the Bamon League update, which JMS is getting in like a week and a half. Not sure when GMS/TMS are getting that.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I think GMS is getting it in the next patch, the login screen or something like that was found in the first Unleashed patch and was labelled as being part of the "Spark" update. So likely next month.

Really excited now if Kanna and Hayato do get hyper skills in the next patch!

10. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Another image of this skill.

11. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

And I doubt MSEA will even get Hayato and Kanna, let alone thier hypers /sob

12. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Battle Monster data was added to gMS first, there's also Battle Monster events specifically for Xenon and Demon Avenger with names like "Xenomonster" and "DeMonster", kMST just got it this last patch. Battle Monster/Bamon seems to be a simultaneous August release for kMS, jMS, and gMS, and possibly any other versions with the Spark Update. @Locked; is afraid this might be the end of Monster Book, as Battle Monster links to the same monster cards, but that could really mean anything.

Personally, I hope this means Jett/Dragon Warrior hypers as well, mostly to see if they'll be different from Corsair's.

13. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

@xxkionayxx your wish has been granted.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

It looks like the 2 generals combine into your blade and then perform a joint attack (judging from the blue and orange slashing lines, matching the colours of the generals who are seen going towards the blade)

Definitely looks like an ultimate. kinda lame really. Then again it looks very small for an ultimate, so maybe like Mercedes' hyper?

15. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

its reminds me of bow master's hyper.
    OT:its nice they actually give it something instead of leaving it without one.
    ill maybe train my kanna if the hypers will be nice

16. Default Re: WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

Please, no more full screen hyper skill for Kanna, they already had 4 skills like that (1 from beginner, 1 from 2nd job, 2 from 4th job)
    Hyper: Double Mana will be appreciated so I can spam all that 4 skills

17. Default WOW! Hayato's Hyper ?!

I might come back to my Hayato when this is released. I need more Takeda Shingen in my life.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Completely agreed.

I also think we need more HP/Damage Mitigation skills.

Kanna has a lot of ways to heal, but the base HP is wayyy too low, about the same as normal mages, with the exception of the extra HP gained from +MP items. Except without Magic Guard. my level 200 Kanna has been nearly one-shotted from Twilight Perion, Root Abyss hunting ground, Twisted Aqua Road and link 6 of Evolving World.

At the moment Kanna is in a real bad place, with nowhere near as much HP as they need to survive, and missing a massive chunk of their damage potential due to their broken skills. I hope Hyper Skills help slightly on the defensive/HP side. and that Kanna actually getting some attention means that it's skills will be fixed.

19. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

eMS also already has the info and the Bamon weapons/armor dropped for a while in eMS (probably as bug, as they dont drop anymore if I'm correct).