1. Default Circulators and the Unlimited update

I just checked when the Azwan Bonus Coin Event ended and welp...

I know Max said that all Circulators after Unlimited were condensed into the, "Ability Circulator" but what about pre-existing ones?

1) Did they get changed?
    2) If they weren't changed, do they still work?

2. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

You'll have to change them into new ones, I believe at the Aswan NPC.

3. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

Does current Honor level transfer over or do they reset the inner ability lines..?

4. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

Well that sucks, hard.

What about tiers then? Are they locked or randomly reconfigured like they are currently?

5. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

Adding another question:
    How is the rate of S/A IAs in the new system? Are we currently in a Golden Age of Circulation, what with plentiful coins and Special Circulators? Should I use all my Circulators before the changes hit?

6. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

If you have at least 1 S rank Inner Ability before the patch that changes it to Ability hits, you better make sure you have 3 Inner Abilities you want. Because after, your Ability will be Legendary rank and you can only use Cash Shop circulators on it (regular circulators only go up to Unique).

7. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

Ugh...
    The stupid direction they went with this system...

8. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

So theoretically if one had a lot of NX, you could try getting 3 S lines and wait for the patch and get 3 Legendary lines to cube?

9. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

So, it's like this?
    0 S -> Regular Circulator all you like, until you get even one S, at which point...
    1 S -> NX ONLY!!!

And can I assume this NX Circulator won't derank my S's? And it works like Circulators do and resets all three lines?

Edit: Oh, my second question is similar to Sephie's.

10. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

How much NX are the new circulators anyway?

11. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

Does the stat remain the same? Ie. 20% Crit before unlimited, 20% Crit afterwards?

12. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

I'm actually not sure how the new system works, but each line doesn't have its own rank anymore. The Legendary rank will apply to all 3 of your lines I believe.
    Each line doesn't have its own rank anymore, but I guess it would work like that. You probably can't go down from Legendary once you reach it. Yeah they still reset all three lines.

They're about 1.5k or somewhere around there iirc.

Yeah I had 40% avoid to HP before the patch and it stayed the same after.

By the way if you wait until after the patch to unlock the lines you didn't have before, no matter your rank you'll start with 1 all stats (if its the first line you're unlocking), 3 all stats for the second line, and 5 all stats for the third line.

13. Default Re: Circulators and the Unlimited update

Does that mean they're all good, or just that the +2 int +1 luk type ones get labeled Legendary if you have a Legendary line? (S-rank version of that would be +32 +16 I believe)