IGN: Dragon
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 220
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Mode
    Alliance: Superior
    Farm: Lock
    usa

Default Should I recube Atk Speed+1 for 30% Crit IA?

Considering recubing my Atk Speed +1 IA line for Crit 30%, thoughts? I don't notice any difference in speed as a kaiser even with the "speed cap break" from green MPE pot. I'm at 70% crit at the moment buffed so it'd put me at 100%. An example of my situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZN6rYjwTIs

2. Default Re: Should I recube Atk Speed+1 for 30% Crit IA?

Someone on Basilmarket (lol) told me that the green MPE pots can't lower weapon speed below (0) any more, for Dual Blades at least, but I dunno if that's true or if it would also apply to Kaiser assuming it is (would be interesting to test, when I was still playing I managed -4 or -5 speed with AYA/SI/GMPE/Booster). If you can't go below (0) speed anymore you may as well reroll for 30% critical. I can't tell the difference between attacking speed in the videos if there is any though.

Also, those damage skins are horrible.
    p.s. <3

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: Should I recube Atk Speed+1 for 30% Crit IA?

p.s <3 to both of you

4. Default Re: Should I recube Atk Speed+1 for 30% Crit IA?

I tried breaking below (0) attack speed on my magician recently, but I didn't notice a difference going past (0) speed anymore.

My guess would be that going past (0) att speed was patched recently.
    Last edited by UberLegends; 2015-03-17 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Word revision

5. Default Re: Should I recube Atk Speed+1 for 30% Crit IA?

I had trouble going below Fast(0) a while ago on my BaM when I was still playing (the thread is buried somewhere... sometime before October last year). I cannot say if they've fixed MPE green potion, or if they've imposed a hard cap, or if it's just certain classes that can break Fast(0).

Hadriel

6. ★☆★☆★ Straight Male
    usa

I talked to a GM over live-chat and was told it should still be going below the speed cap (0) and that it might be a bug that it's not working. Was told to post on Nexon forums for an investigation to be done, so let's see what happens.

7. Default Re: Should I recube Atk Speed+1 for 30% Crit IA?

Live-chat GM's don't know sh'it 99% of the time. Just a heads up

One told Aaron that they had "opened thousands of oz boxes and also couldn't get Ryude's sword," I talked to one 30minutes later and they told me it was glitched and unobtainable & an hour later Artasi commented on the several month old thread in the Bug forums that it was being looked into.

So, as far as I'm concerned, no live-chat GM's know much of anything about the game.

8. ★☆★☆★ Straight Male
    usa

Yeah I figured, live-chat GM's just want that 'Good' rating post-chat so they'll say whatever to make us happy.. rip

9. Default Re: Should I recube Atk Speed+1 for 30% Crit IA?

I decided to leave the attack speed + 1 on my IA and recubed my tyrant gloves to 2x 15% min crit damage + 9 % stats.