1. Default Known Issue – Violet Cube – 8/23

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//3838/

2. Default Re: Known Issue – Violet Cube – 8/23

Seriously this picture sums up about 16 paragraphs of an entire gallon of "How the f`uck do you introduce a controversial item then f`uck it up"

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Known Issue – Violet Cube – 8/23

The cubes do work right. They work exactly as they do in Taiwan MS, where they originated.
    The problem is that, in all other services, you can't cube locked items. In GMS you can.

However, your picture is still appropriate, because the issue of cubing locked items should have been on NexonNA's mind. Shortly before the last Double Miracle Time, people discovered that Red and Black Cubes stopped working on locked items. (This was unannounced, of course. One of those changes that sneak in when they copy-paste KMS code without looking at it). That was, naturally, an emergency, and they hastened to patch it before the Double Miracle Time, so people would buy truckloads of Red and Black Cubes to use on their locked gear. But I guess nobody there made the connection.

4. Default Re: Known Issue – Violet Cube – 8/23

Doesn't NexonNA's development team for GMS consist of a skeleton crew that just patches in things that mama korea sends them? They're not actively furthering the game, they just put in what's given to them and request changes from korea.

5. Default Re: Known Issue – Violet Cube – 8/23

What about all the kaisers (and other specific jobs) that couldn't cube their secondary weapon? I bought a few packs of these cubes specifically for that and was unable to cube it. I submitted a ticket and they basically said to me "ss or it didn't happen"

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Known Issue – Violet Cube – 8/23

Yes, but the American people (production, QA, Customer Service, all the non-devs who do sit in LA) should have remembered that they had to scramble to get Korea to change the locked-item restrictions on Red and Black Cubes just recently.

7. Default Re: Known Issue – Violet Cube – 8/23

they "forgot" is the answer