Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Default gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

I don't understand why Nexon time limits such equips, event wise.
    Royal hair coupons, all star coupons, style boxes, surprises, and other event items would make an enormous profit if they were never removed at times.

Earlier while searching through some videos and various forums I began to see that while other gachapon/cube related items are released to us almost instantly, specifically capes.

I want capes.
    Very, very badly, as ours currently suck major plantain.

Those fairy wing capes and dark/light angel wing capes look insanely nice.

Serious note: When did KMS get the REAL fairy wing capes (NOT the pomegranatety ones we got in the last extraction). From what I found through searching, they seemed to come from a cape box that gave either a pink white or dark one (I just said a random color, pink and dark for certain).

Has the time for that event passed in gMS yet or is the patch yet to come?
    Again, I want a nice cash shop cape... now.

Are there any other nice CS items, excluding anvil, to look for in the distant future?

Will we ever get the seraphim suit back (The sexy ass suit Sephiroth from FF wears)? It's still in our data.
    Any new overalls yet to hit gMS worth getting?

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

They're trying to sell some of those new NX stuff within that Surprise Box.
    Seriously, that's a BS attempt to make more money, Nexon.

3. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

I would pour money into the boxes if they actually gave good items, but no...
    Monkey cape?
    Shoes?
    NO GOOD CAPE? WHAT IS THIS?

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I kind of like that I can buy them for meso, though...and since I don't buy nx often, it's a plus for me. >.> just saying.

Sucks for unpopulated worlds, though.

5. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

of course they would put "exclusive" pomegranate in there OH HERE'S A CHANCE and they cycle through sets instead
    I would rather buy them and have every CS item tradable (equipped previously or not) but nope, nexon

... and then there's the pink bean pet.

6. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

Iwonder how much money they lost by selling everything in permanent versions for twice the price.

7. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

I'm sure I'm not alone in that I didn't buy temporary items, only bought NX because it was permanent, and have presently stopped again because they don't sell permanent items anymore.

I have a high level Aran with no NX because I refuse to buy temporary gear for it and they're not selling anything good permanent. I'd like a permanent transparent hat, but it's not in the store.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Gloves, gloves, I want gloves.

9. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

Time limited event items like the ones described in the initial post are a marketing ploy to give a sense of urgency to purchasing them. "They're not going to be around forever! Get them while you still can!" This has been a common marketing ploy since as long as I can remember. McDonalds does it with the McRib. "THE MCRIB IS BACK FOR ONLY TWO WEEKS! BUY A TON NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE 'FOREVER'!"

10. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

They're ugly, though. The only permanent items seem to be event ones and SS Box ones. Even the cannoneer packages and such have to be bought together. I give no pineapples about the ugly equips but I'd like a Cannon cover, but I'm not going to pay the price of the items I have no interest in using.

The only NX I've bought was to sell, and since Nexon hasn't returned to the "Permanent everything for 2x the price" thing it's safe to say it isn't coming back unless SS Boxes fail miserably. I personally have interest in maybe one or two items but I refuse to charge the obscene amount of NX I'd need to get any thing I want.

11. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I wonder how many times the price for a perma item would be "worth it" to the general community and acceptable to Nexon. Would you buy a perma version for 3x the price?

12. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

This, I hate buying 90 day nx. I only did it on my merc cause I can't stand the ugly archer stuff. I would buy almost every perma set that came out on my bucc. I had to stop cause they came out with these surprise boxes, I don't want to waste 40 dolllars trying to get 1 piece of perma nx.

13. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

Last time pet equips were perma they were 3x the 90 day price, and I bought them. So sure.

Anyway, for the most part I try to choose ingame equips that look ok. But eye accessories for example there kinda aren't any.

14. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

No, think about it logically.
    Put something in the cash shop, make a pomegranate load fast.
    LEAVE something in the cash shop, make a decent amount fast and after that continue to make a decent amount.

Of course it gradually decreases, but tell me that if they didn't leave protects in CS forever they wouldn't make a profit.

@Stereo

I really hate having to rearrange my NX outfits based on my characters hair.

@MrTouchnGo

If they put a permanent seraphim suit in the cash shop, I would buy 4 for 100k NX each.
    If they put the real fairy wings or the black/white large angel wings almost every KMSer has into the cs, I would gladly pay 150k NX per permanent version and color.

Yes, I'd buy multiple.

I've never bought NX, and I definately wouldn't for clothes, but I'm ashamed to say that I am superficial with NX outfits.

I change almost every 3 weeks, that's being stingy with the MTS rates..

@Pink bean

I hate the way all pets look and I find no other use for them besides a spare 12 attack.

@Polantaris

But that doesn't work. People eat when they're hungry.

Also, the fact that Nexon's "SALE" items only last 7 days ruins it.
    For example, if these protects lasted 90 days I would have gladly bought 70-80 of them, but they expire in 7 days just like every super cube or miracle cube that's been on sale.

They'll be back for phantom though, but it would be easier to get them now..

15. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Say's who? The only reason the protection scroll was duped was cause wards weren't in the cs. If they were there a ton of legit people would of bought them, I would of bought them if it kept me more legit then those people who just choose the easy way. Hard works pays off in the end cause peoples items are getting deteled left and right.

16. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

I'm thinking for myself, I'm not spending a pomegranateload
    and I was talking about the SURPRISE BOX and nothing else, "cycling" sets of items from a pineappleing chance box "GET THESE LIMITED EDITION ITEMS NOW OMG". Reintroducing CS items is something we're all used to and like you said it's profitable, I'm not talking about that

I'm fond of pets in any game, so I guess I'm concerned about my favorite ones and how they are obtainable in our version compared to others. PB is bought regularly in EMS/KMS/MSEA/etc? while we have a box of SURPRISES!!!!1 yay

17. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

Hey I never said Nexon was good at such a marketing ploy, just that that was the reasoning behind it.

18. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

just bring back perma option for all cs clothes ):

19. Default Re: gMS needs more NX EQUIPS!

The only NX equips I ever usually get are hats, so I jumped on the perma train and got a bunny pin when they were there. Everything else I can deal with, tops/bottoms and overalls don't bother me too much but every character I use has a Zhelm and I refuse to look at that thing for hours every time I log on. I'd rather charge 5k and get whatever the cheapest nx hat possible is than stare at another pineappleing zhelm.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Protection scrolls were duped because wards were insanely expensive even when they were in the CS.
    Not many people could afford to be more-legitimate-than-thou when it means $1000 just for protection while scrolling a perfect equip instead of $100. And then more to enhance, which Nexon magnanimously allowed to go up to 12, at an expected cost of $100 (or was it $200?) for each of the last 3 stars.