Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
  1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

So does that mean that hurricane and Rapid fire have a new delay of 60 then, or is it still the same as it always has been?

Edit: Technicaly Rapid fire and hurricane don't have waiting periods during the animation to start, you could literly walk around spamming the hurricane key and it'd instantly fire off a single arrow for each time you press it w/o animation delay. The only other delay for the skill would be the intervals between each shot, which was 0.120, and is now 0.060 according to the new data.

But like everyone else said, no ones even bothered to make a video or nothing of a BM or a corsair yet. So we can't be too sure until someones finished making vids about heros and make a BM, or wait for spadow to get off his high-horse and provide additional information.

2. Default

No one knows. Hurricane and Rapid Fire have 300ms delays from starting. That means 300ms after you push the button, then you'll start shooting arrows or bullets at 120ms a shot. Perhaps they've lowered this, who knows.

3. Default

Is the latest wild shot at 150% or 180%? Also .. wild hunter's sharp eyes only +10% damage now?

4. Default

So how does ultimate strafe look like?
    Strafe with just 2 more arrows? :x

5. Default

Oh for...None of that even makes sense

Ok then, consider this, why do DKs not use dragon roar to train with right now? Because its slower to train with it than it is regular skills. Where are you getting this idea that people will use it to leech over just having someone kill normally? Because I'm pretty damn sure they'd get more exp that way. Even with berserk adding to D.Roars damage.

And then you need to, again, think about the monster levels and changes to the exp ratios. Even if they could "in theory" leech from a DK, there is nothing *good* to leech from at any level where leeching has been a problem anymore

6. Default

any one here can confirm if the the dual charge in paladin is removed in the revamp? Cos some website say remove and some say still there?

7. Default

The WZ files are inconclusive in regards to dual charging. Nothing in the WZ files state whether it's possible or impossible, same as always.

8. Default

Will you now update the KOR and ENG tables of the skills with the animations, Fiel? :D

9. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Tag-teaming off Yorkie's question a bit, can you update the Korean Aran/Evan/Resistance/Cygnus tables Paul? Thanks :).

10. Default

Lightning Charge's description still states that it can be used in conjunction with another charge.
    "다른 속성의 차지 스킬과 중복하여 사용할 수 있다."

Descriptions can obviously be wrong though, but it wouldn't make sense otherwise as they'd be significantly weaker than Heroes and Dark Knights, in my opinion. It would be very similar to pre-Dual Charge again where Paladins don't even outDPS Heroes when they have Holy advantage if I remember correctly.

11. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

do we have to re-scroll all our skillbooks then? o.o

12. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

....dear god I hope not. I would really like to know this too. =_=;

*hoards all Paladin skill books anyway*

13. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

@Re-scrolling Mastery Books: I highly doubt it. When a Mastery Book is passed, the game recognizes that your character now has the potential to add SP to a specific skill up to a specific level. To give an analogy, passing a skillbook is like digging deeper in a pool to increase the overall volume of water that can be added. Even if the pool is empty, the same amount of water can be added upon each fill relative to the depth of the hole.

Sorry that I can't explain this technologically, with code lingo that would help definitively prove this is the case, but I'm 99% sure we're all fine.

14. Default

When it comes to books, here is the truth: 5Sp in a skill is the requirement to use a Mastery 20 book. It's the requirement for the use of the book only. Once you use the book, it cannot be undone. Dropping your SP below 5 doesn't 'undo' the book.

15. Default

What if my pool has a different name? And different shapes if that isn't enough.

16. Default

its just like normal sp reset. after scrolling a lvl 30 book and you sp reset your skill to 14 points, do you need to scroll the book again? answer: NO.

17. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

ok.. thanks all for the info =)

18. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

That was more or less along the lines I was thinking of. If they changed the skills...did they also change the skill IDs? 'cause if they did... <.<

19. Default

Code:
    if ( book.Passed ) { SkillID.MasteryLevel = SkillID.masteryLevel + 5' }
    else { send.Message.red('The book has failed') }
    They can rename stuff all they want, but as long as it has the same skill ID, it'll be fine. I don't know if changes like Brandish -> Brave Slash added new skills, or if they just renamed and reformatted a current one. Find the icon in the KOR Skill tables, view image, compare the ID with an icon from the gMS skill tables Fiel has.

If a 4th job skill is still a 4th job skill before and after the Patch, I doubt you'll need to re-use skill books.