Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

because of the fact the beast tamer isnt a part of red
    and from what i read the other versions are not promoting it as a part of it
    and it just seems to fit more that we get it as the patch that promotes the dry spell between the winter and summer patches which is the worst of the year for nexon

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Good point.
    It's still possible though, since I think there is hardly anything coming in the third part except for the Cannoneer/DB revamps. I suppose it won't take long for us to find out regardless, and I don't mind either way, though i'd prefer it did come sooner rather than later.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Commerci wasn't part of RED either.

4. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

They may want to do a release for the Beast Tamer in all regions at the same time. That would be neat. It's kinda cool that Dawnveil has grown like this. It makes me really interested to see how it'll develop later in it's story. I'm really interested in that city mentioned in the Commerci storyline. Drawing a blank on it's name though.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

The heaven empire?

6. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I was much rather hoping they'd release Beast Tamer in FLY, seeing how lackluster it is.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

But that means we have to wait at least a month...

8. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

One thing I was thinking about...

I've seen a few comments saying that Beast Tamer's overall survivability is low given the fact that she doesn't get magic guard, but at the same time, she does get 30 seconds of invincibility with her level 150 hyper skill.

9. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Yes, and for 60 seconds she has to deal with being incredibly vincible.

10. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

And in bear form she can have a revive with 10 seconds of invincibility after. c:

Tbh she has a lot of ways to combat having low HP. In Bear form (what she'd use while fighting anywhere she'd have problems surviving), she gets a huge HP boost... I think like 50% HP? That on top of Character Cards, Link skills, and HP boosts from equips, I honestly feel like Beast Tamer will have no problems surviving at all. If she's in Leopard form, I think that's the only time she'd have problems surviving. Other than that, in Bird/Cat form she's most likely supporting anyways, and won't directly be in the fray.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

She's like Kanna, in a way.
    No magic guard, but quite a lot of HP for a mage.
    However, Kanna has other ways to make up for the lack of HP, such as Lifeblood Ritual, Haku's Gift and Falling Sakura.

Beast Tamer (Bear) has around 66% Max HP (including the beginner skill) and quite a lot of Weapon/Magic Defense (Just with the skills available in Bear Form, and the beginner skill, she gains around 3000+ of both defenses). She doesn't have any way to reliably heal in that form, but she does have a resurrect, and the invincibility hyper skill.

So yeah, she isn't the tankiest character ever, but she probably has more survivability than compared to say, a Night Lord.

I can't stress enough that the characters shown in the videos are wearing clean and usually very low-level equips, and with no link skills, or character card deck effects.

Beast Tamers will easily be able to break 20k+ HP and with high defenses. (I love that +100% Weapon/Magic Defense passive buff)

12. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

She also gets a heal and a healing field with her cat, although it's probably not very efficient to constantly switch between bear and cat.

At the same time, Meow Cast does shred enemy defenses by 20%, so...?

13. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I think JMS MIGHT BE, but I haven't been paying enough attention to be able to say that for certain.

If memory serves, JMS was the first one to reveal its existence, along with their Zero info.
    Last edited by Polantaris; 2014-01-07 at 08:47 PM. Reason: lol@if memory servers

14. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Yeah that. TBH I'm more excited to see what's going to happen in Dawnveil then I am for what was going to happen in Masteria. Never to knock what Masteria was but as much as a masterpiece it was at the time it was also a jumbled mess. That it was also kind of "predictable". We knew what we were going to get for the most part. We knew if the development had continued we would have gotten this and that. With Dawnveil we don't know. It's all up in the air. It's already shown a huge amount of diversity in its content already released. We have a forest labyrinth connected to one big ass huge monster. Then a port city with merchant ships and a beach. Now we have a very animu forest area. The Heaven Empire will add another unique area and lets face it, even more will come. Needless to say I'm excited.

15. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

a lot of class has invincible skill... but if that 30 sec invincible just like bam blue aura or party shield invincible ... then it trash no point I need invincible like pally to be even good at boss

like magnus / gollux and CRA ... invincible skill is trash to those bosses unless you got like dark knight invincible skill or pally hyper invincible skill

16. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Spadow showed it off in his video. It works exactly like paladin's invincibility but with the added bonus of +30% damage.

17. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Hmm, anyone with high lvl kanna here can compare your HP with beast tamer?

My kanna has 10k HP at lvl 120. She doesn't have any %HP link skills. Just few hundreds extra HP from equips (500 HP or so probably). She does have 2.1k extra HP from char card, but that would still make her HP close to 8k without it, which would be much more than what the BT in the video have when she reaches lvl 170.

18. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

My Kanna didn't have over 10k HP until I equipped my Empress set, if memory serves.

19. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Spoiler

My Kanna with only level 1 Cannoneer Link, level 1 Kaiser Link, and 3% HP on my earrings has 18k HP. I have 2.1k HP from Character cards as well. I don't know at the top of my head without looking where any other source of health is (a few hundred health/mana from some equips like the rings), but this is my pretty unfunded health value.

I think Beast Tamers, for the most part, should have less HP unless in Bear, where I think they'd surpass Kanna in HP.

edit: Er, sorry Polantaris, I meant to reply to Pearly.

20. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

My Kanna at 202 has 46k hp