Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Thank You Mr. Basil

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/254...vention_1.html

I completely agree with that post. And if not even that, it should be a 1-time buy and then you're done.

EDIT: Plus, there's a higher possibility that Nexon would read it.

4. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

Hey man.

Not cool.

At least 16.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

What, you expect Basilers to read a professional document?

Heck, you expect a Southperryan to read a professional document?

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Heh, been a while since Mr.B felt the need to do one of these personal commentaries. Have to say I agree of course

7. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

He has some good points even if it's written in a condescending tone.

8. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

It's posted by mrbasil, it could be an erotic novel about his penis and they'd read it.

@fodjgngf;

Most of those points have been stated in previous petition threads concering nx.

9. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

This post seems more likely to actually work and get nexon's attention.. Being that basil holds nexon sponsored events and all.

11. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

Guys this opinion is older than most people who even play Maple.

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

I wouldn't mind if this worked. Alot of players would be glad if the # of items could be more tradable. I mean at least make Zhelms tradable until equiped. I find it bad that extremely low end players cant access them easily as the 3k to cut the helm is as much as the helm itself, making helms more or less void as an example. there are still equips imo that should stay locked when equiped.

13. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

14?

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

while true, the fact that he is the "lead" of the most active maplestory site makes it so that more people want to vote their opinion, and on the same branch, makes it more plausible for nexon to at least read it before discarding it.

i could have made the exact same thread and i wouldn't have gotten half the attention from either basil or nexon.

and for him, even if it achieves nothing, he should be seeing less "let's petition to make items tradeable!" threads on basil

15. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well I'm pretty sure since Nexon lurks onto the BasilMarket forum, they'll see the thread.

16. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

I feel like the only reason this is a "major concern" now is because Mr. Basil wants to transfer his own gear but doesn't want to pay for it.

If it does anything (which I doubt it will), then hell yes I would love to play my Marksman AND Wild Hunter AND Mercedes.

17. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

Poser. I was making claims about sharing stuff within your account = people would me more enticed to play way before it was cool

Whether or not you like Mr. Basil or you think he's a child for posting it, the reality is that he actually has influence over a good amount of the community: something a lot of you sadly don't have. You can make fun of him but I for one applaud him for speaking out.

Good timing too because I have another criticism write-up coming soon that's similar to my shared cash inventory thread. Admittedly, if my name was Mr Basil, it might have a better chance of catching Nexon's attention.

18. Electron Male

IGN: KingGoofyIV
    Level: 159
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: reddit
    Alliance: SubReddit
    Georgia

I wonder if this would at least prompt Nexon to release a statement because of Mr. Basil's position. I have strong doubts that any change will occur regardless.

19. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

I do hope it has an impact, but I'll say one thing:
    Nexon wouldn't be swimming in money if they played business nicely.

I do get the point. Currently I'm playing Dragon Saga (aka Dragonica), and just spending 10 dollars in that game feels much more nicer than spending 10 dollars in Maple Story, because you can get a ton for 10 dollars in Dragon Saga, while in Maple anything under 10 dollars is basically gambling, or expires in 90 days.

20. Default Re: Thank You Mr. Basil

I wouldn't necessarily say that. When these were released they were so limited that it was cost effective. But every piece of boss loot falls into this category, well nearly. Nothing to nitpick about.