IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

well... eww...

at least they'll be more accessible i guess? as in, others gacha i buy? blergh, don't really care about gacha.

3. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I think I actually might do this... o_o
    Never thought i'd ever say that.

Oops lag.

4. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Title bags... We never had these before, right?

5. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

We had a 4 slot one from Hot Day.

6. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

im skeptical about it, thought it does seem to have great items, from my experience of a 100k nx gacha run, it was pretty bad q.q before May be willing to try a 50k gacha run, only cause i want 50% unique potnetial scrolls and lightning god ring <3

7. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

So, cleaning up Gachapon has been a longstanding project of mine and Waltzing. There was a bit of a scuffle over this...and finally, I really think we have a Gachapon we are proud of. Players have complained before about feeling "scammed" by Gachapon...and we've done our best to remove any items that we feel are worth less than 1k NX. So hopefully from now on, no one should feel scammed over Gachapon. At worst, you get your money back.

And we'll update it over time as prices for some of these items vary.

And if you guys get something from Gachapon you really feel is not worth the 1k ticket price...let us know. We'll see what we can do about it. :)

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I definitely think it's an improvement Girasol. I saw a lot of people getting decent stuff. All the stuff in there now seems actually worth gambling for

9. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I used 35 tickets earlier today, got absolute crap. It was mostly mastery books and 30 day mounts out the wazoo.
    Forgot to add that tempo chairs really shouldnt have such high percentages for gach. I got like 7 or 8 of those too

10. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

Since you're here, Mesoranger EQ is nearly, but not quite, worth 1K NX. Yes they're good EQ, but they're a little thin compared to "standard EQ" like Empress etc. But they're comparable to Tempest EQ, so if you insist that Tempest EQ should stay, then Mesorangers should.

On the other hand, would you consider Aliens set items (albeit at a rather low rate)?

Off-topic: Before some of us makes a mistake, @Girasol; could you tell us whether the Unleashed Ring is incompatible with any other rings?

Hadriel

11. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

But at the same time, it's reasonable to have items that are clearly worth less than 1k nx, in my opinion... Don't get me wrong, I'm loving that you're taking player feedback and complaints about the Gachapon system into consideration - I just don't want players peaching how every gach should give something good.

OT: Does this mean D-Nebs are still in the pool because then lol

12. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

D and C Nebulites are not in the Gachapon.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Unleashed Gachapon Update

Thank you girasol!

14. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I did like 17, or something close to it. I got a bunch of temporary chairs, and some mastery books. I did get 2 fantastical android coupons though, so I guess my run was okay.

15. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

So, no more raindeer milks?

16. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

I see a date from June 19 to 2nd July. Is it for the limited-time chair or for all the gachapon changes below it?

17. Default Re: Unleashed Gachapon Update

I would assume the gach changes are permanent.