1. Default Quite a few JMS questions

(Sorry in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I don't use forums often.)

So I decided to (kinda) quit GMS for JMS, because of all the good things I hear about it. While it's downloading I thought I'd ask a few questions:

1. Is the keyboard layout the same as in GMS? If not, what keys are what?

2. What is currently the best equipment? I saw a video of a Lvl. 200 wearing Timeless/Reverse gear, so that makes me wonder.

3. Which server has the most English speaking players? Okay I've seen a few responses to this but most of them say differently, so I'm confused.

4. I will have absolutely zero funding/mesos, so do I just pick up everything and NPC it? Or is there a simpler way?

5. In relation to KMS, when does JMS usually get it's updates? (Also what anniversary year is it on?)

6. I plan on making an explorer, which will be a mess considering I don't speak the slightest bit of Japanese. So which text options do I select for which classes?

7. Is NX more expensive/cheaper in relation to GMS? I'm really poor, so it won't affect me much either way, but I'd be better off knowing.

8. Is there an up-to-date JMS training guide? Because I can't find one.

Well that's all I can think of right now. If I think of anymore, I'll be sure to ask them. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help you can give

2. Default Re: Quite a few JMS questions

Neighbour's grass always looks greener heh.

JMS and GMS are mostly similar except for some CS/ CS item properties, so whatever guide in GMS that works for you will be the same as what you would be using in JMS.

3. Default Re: Quite a few JMS questions

Answers in bold.

4. Default Re: Quite a few JMS questions

Thanks! This will help me a lot. If I have any further questions, I'll be sure to ask.