1. Question CoG/iCoG or 9th Anniversary Prime?

Which of these scrolling options would be best for scrolling cRA armor?
    Usually with the Chaos Scrolls, you'd get around +15-25 attack on average, right?
    But with the new Prime Scrolls, you would get at least +90 main stat/secondary stat.

I know there's a balance between stats and attack which makes each case different, but which is better for high-funded characters?

In this scenario, it doesn't matter how hard it would be to scroll or how cost-effective either one is.

2. Default Re: CoG/iCoG or 9th Anniversary Prime?

It depends entirely on what your current stats are. Post your total attack before %attack and your total main stat and substat before %stats if you want a calculation.

The attack is probably better for any character other than Xenon. DB and Shad have 2 secondary stats, so they benefit more than others from all stat as well.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: CoG/iCoG or 9th Anniversary Prime?

pretty much what xlxlxl said, it's entirely dependant on each person and what's best for you might not be the best for someone else.

4. Default Re: CoG/iCoG or 9th Anniversary Prime?

Even if you're going off the bare minimum of what you posted (15), it still comes down to 1 att vs 6 all stat, which is roughly where most people end up at.
    I would just go with the attack unless you're a Xenon. The all stat is going to be a lot less siginificant at end-game once you've got a decent amount of % Att built up, plus if you scroll all of your equips with the Prime Scrolls you'll be severely lacking in attack anyway.

5. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i dunno if i have bad luck or what, but my luck with chaos never takes me over 10 attack.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You need to compare your total w.att before any %att potential or buffs, but after any straight attack buffs you normally use, to your base mainstat + additional mainstat on gear or in buffs, but before %mainstat. Neither of these numbers is shown in the stats window, unfortunately, so there's some adding up to do.

For me with my current stats, 1 attack is only worth about 2 STR. So I'm going with the 10 allstats. But YMMV.

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

tis basically luck, on my journey when i scrolled empress stuff, my cape and hat and shows got 20+ attack after the end(they start at a bas of 1(?)), unluckily, the gloves with a base of 5 ended at 19.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

my only chaosed item that has ended in double digits is my hat, with 17 attack. nothing else has ever worked for me.

anyways, @OP: if money TRULY isn't an issue, then go with chaos and returns until you get 3 attack or more per slot, on a CRA gear with 10-12 slots that translates to over 30 attack which ought to be better than 90 main stat

9. Default Re: CoG/iCoG or 9th Anniversary Prime?

People seem to be underestimating how much attack people get these days. For any well funded character, prime scrolling is the way to go unless you can return scroll for 5+ attack or equivalent a minimum.