Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00G08/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

How wonderful, a package for 5.5k NX that gives a 30-day hyper teleport rock being released a few days after I bought a new rock.
    LF> Permanent Hyper Teleport Rock to come back already

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

What can we get from this funkmedeggon dungeon? :l Nexon being as ambiguous as possible

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Essentially a mini-dungeon with a lot of cats that scale to your level.

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Judging from this in the patch thread, I think the silver and gold tokens will be used to get a medal

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Oh nice. I actually read the medal as being another way of saying tokens. since it says "picking up the hip-hop silver medal" We'll see i suppose.

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

I'm confused. What are those Gold Medals? And enter at my own risk? What, am I going to be hellbanned? I don't get anything.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Why can't Nexon just give us cube packages that only have cubes? I like discounts, but I do not need all that extra crap...

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

I'd reckon they contrasted players' indifference curves with their own opportunity costs (and the indices therein) for a good measure, but it's Nexon - shrewdness isn't exactly championed in any of their affairs.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Anyone else not seeing the Weekly Wardrobe package? It isn't in Special Promotions > New Arrivals for me
    Also nothing shows up on the default screen when I enter the Cash Shop

Spoiler

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Yeah the weekly wardrobe package isn't in the cash shop. Again.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well then they clearly do not understand their own game or what their players want. Players desire cubes at lower prices because they are so dam expensive. If they think some Tim's Secret Lab scrolls (which are useless) and some Golden Stamps (which they have already given us a lot of) are going to give players the same utility as cheaper cubes, they are dellusional.

14. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Heh, you needn't tell me. I was just making what was presumably your case for you. :P

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

The weekly wardrobe packages are available now.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

For everyone wondering about the Cat Alley dungeons:

monsters are scaled to your level +5, exp is pretty average. spawn AMOUNT is ok, but the spawn rate would be pretty bad for any class that mobs faster than my marksman (and I was mobbing rather slowly). Time limit is 30 minutes. took me nearly 20 minutes to gain a level on my marksman, from like 20% to start with.

The only difference between the two is that one drops silver medals and the other gold medals. The medals act like the money bags from the recent jewel ticket event, the ones that dropped from the rabbits. As you can see in the screenshot I was getting 1417 mesos per gold medal, i'd assume silver is less. basically useless if you don't have an item looting pet, since you'll spend more time picking them up than actually mobbing

It doesn't really compare to other training spots (level 40-100 = extreme monster park. level 100+ Evolving World), so probably isn't worth the price.

@Girasol; Could you please clear something up for me? the coupon you buy gives you 5 tickets, which are tradeable and have no expiry date. I'm wondering then, if the tickets will work once the items are removed from the cash shop? I'd assume you'd always be able to use them, since there is no expiry date. But it can't hurt to know just in case. thanks!

They aren't really that helpful for characters level 40+, so I figure I might as well save them for an easy 10-40 on the next class released.

17. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

I have tickets from previous events; mirrors or some other gachapon-esque event.
    I know the tickets worked but I don't remember if they dropped anything.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ah, that's good then, thank you! I had no idea they came from events before this o.o
    Don't really care about the drops since they are pretty lame.

19. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Thanks for the info @Razmos;

20. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/8 - 5/14

Ehhhhhhhh...I am not sure if the dungeon closes after we stop selling or not. I'll find out. EDIT: Turns out you can use them just fine.

The exp benefit (vs normal mobs) to these dungeons is more noticeable when you're over lv 120, I'm told.