Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default MapleStatus - Update

This is a recap of the other two threads.

Global MapleStory status is now available here on site, updated regularly.
    The button appears up top in our navbar with a color code indicating overall health
    • Green: No problems found
    • Yellow: At least one channel is experiencing issues
    • Red Blinking: The login servers are down

Clicking the link will take to the itemized page here within Southperry.

For those of you who want to share this with your friends and other sites you may do so by linking to SP where possible, but for those sites that prohibit any reference to us, or for those of you who prefer a "cleaner" status page, you can also access this information at:

http://maplestatus.com/
    http://maplestatus.info/
    http://gmsstatus.com/

Both pages are devoid of any mention of Southperry, any links to Southperry or anything but stylistic elements that hint at Southperry, so should be safe to share in most places as a non-competing resource.
    Last edited by Eos; 2011-08-07 at 07:29 PM.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i must say, i am amazed at the fact that you don't take the stance of "don't like us, don't get it"

3. Default

I like the chinchillas on maplestatus.

4. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

It's not a rainbow yet, Eos. I request that the Site Rules is pink, and that the Support us via Amazon-tag is lime.

Though - I'd rather like it if it's not green (just blue - no need to give focus to the button if nothing's wrong) when nothing's wrong, but I can tweak that to my needs.

5. Default

Being insular only hurts yourself.

6. Default

Tell that to North Korea.
    Last I heard, they were doing fine over there.

7. Default

Begging for resources from other countries even while they're trying to pick fights would imply otherwise.

8. Default

Any word on there being a new sort of Sunshine Policy? They could really use that.

9. Default

Nope, it was declared an absolute failure. I don't see it coming back any time soon.

10. Default

lol why do the newer servers get 20 channels while others need it the most? Nexon, you're so strange.

Those chinchillas might scare some people away!

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

TBH I'm thinking you should input some more "Southperry stylistic" elements to those websites.

12. Default

I always find those obnoxious and condescending. What percentage of users really can't figure out how to bookmark a site on their own but can play an MMO and find the site?

Because Nexon bought better hardware for the new servers (and took into account the fewer players) and have each physical server running six to eight channel daemons (only three boxes per world) instead of 10 boxes with 2 channels each (actually 9x2 + 1x1 for CH1).

13. Default

Is anyone else excitedly looking at the colour to see if it's changed each time they switch pages?

14. Default

I am, but I don't count.

15. Default

All in your head

16. Default

Can you put a color key on the bottom?
    I mean it's pretty standard that green = good, red = bad, but it'd be nice to have it up just for conveniences sake.