1. Default Ludibrium Hair Coupon Issue Fixed

http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?...ontentNo=005fc

hey look, transparency and communication. Sort of.

2. Default

They should do this more often. Not mistakes... I mean, but posting about corrections they make. Perhaps the one good thing they've done?

3. Default

Wouldn't that be a novel step towards recognizable character growth?

One can only hope.

4. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

They need to fix the Pink Bean issue too =(

5. Default

When they say it won't be fixed until the 30th, they shouldn't be saying it IS fixed yet.

6. Default

I'm curious to see what the compensation for having gotten multiple hair tickets from the Cash Gach thing...will they give you like four Ludi EXP coupons or what?

7. Default

If you got 4 reg coupons, then yes.

8. Helium Atom
    IGN: Taikobos
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Shinyuu
    Alliance: Cascada

what's the issue?

9. Default

Apparently the bean pet's description says comes with its own nametag and quotebox. Some will read this as that it comes with the 2 pet rings, others, like me, would simply say it means the bean can use those.

10. Default

oo you guys ment the pet

11. Default

Their communication really is improving. I'm looking forward more announcements like this.

They need to keep making them.

12. Default

It means neither. It means that PB has its own nametag (the special pink thing around its name) and the special quotebox (the pink around where it talks). Where does it talk about equipping rings...? I don't think it's misleading at all.

13. Default

Well for every other pet, except the panda when it first got released, they need to use the rings to get the effect. If the Pink Bean comes with the effect already without equips, then the claim that it's not working would be invalid in the first place.