1. Default Training 200+ After Nexon's Party EXP Changes?

So, I haven't found a direct answer to this question after Nexon made changes to the party exp bonuses and such.

Whats the best way to train 200+ solo? Lets assume you could 1 hit monsters at SH - Drill Hall. Is it solo, solo with 1 leecher within 40 level range of you, solo with party of leechers, etc?

Math would be nice, and if anyone can work in the formulas with other bonus exp items like pendant of spirit, hs, etc. Kudos

I currently train solo in Drill Hall with a Kanna and HS (at times) both over 40 level difference so I don't split exp. Is there a better way I should be doing this?

I'm apologize in advance if this goes under game mechanics or another forum or if this question has been answered (I did search for it before I posted).

2. Default Re: Training 200+ After Nexon's Party EXP Changes?

Solo with kanna/hs mules in a different party would be the best way I guess, but since your mules already are 40 lvls lower than you it shouldn't be any difference

3. Gack ack ack ack!
    IGN: Diatonics
    Server: Broa
    Level: 202
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Influx
    Alliance: Essence
    Farm: GrowsTurds
    usa

Default Re: Training 200+ After Nexon's Party EXP Changes?

This may not be the case for everyone, but Ancient Mixed Golems are just as fast as solo SH (without HS or Kanna). Not to mention that Ancient Mixed Golem map doesn't even NEED a Kanna. The spawn is ridiculously massive to begin with.

4. Default Re: Training 200+ After Nexon's Party EXP Changes?

It's not the numbers that matter, it's the spawn time. Kanna reduces the respawn to 2 seconds instead of 4. If you clear platforms fast, kanna makes it even faster and with more mobs. The effectiveness of kanna on the map is greatly determined by how fast you kill.

Personally, I find it faster to have a kanna and split the map with someone of equal strength.

5. Gack ack ack ack!
    IGN: Diatonics
    Server: Broa
    Level: 202
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Influx
    Alliance: Essence
    Farm: GrowsTurds
    usa

Default Re: Training 200+ After Nexon's Party EXP Changes?

My Aran can clear that entire map with two attacks. I one-shot those golems consistently and I still can't keep up with the spawn in that map. As soon as my combo tempest wipes the map, there are already 20 more spawning. I have no idea what it is about that map, but the spawn time is low, and the numbers are massive.

6. Default Re: Training 200+ After Nexon's Party EXP Changes?

You are most likely experiencing Kanna Residue™. Once a Kanna has been on the map, the spawn time reduction has a chance of staying in effect after the Kanna goes away. The number of mobs goes down to normal, but the 2 second spawn time remains.