Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
  1. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Another "new" BGM included in the latest test server patch is also a duplicated BGM from an event 8 years ago.

These old BGMs are most likely to be reused for their PB re-release or the galaxy-themed 14th anniversary event.

2. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

I must have broken ears to not have identified that track with the Evolution Lab. I'll just toss that one out since Evo Lab came first and actually is being used. Thank you.

3. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

I noticed this isnt listened either. I found it under the BgmUI folder called Title_Frozen. Was there a event based on the disney movie Frozen and this was a special login music for it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B94...ew?usp=sharing

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 212
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

I really have to wonder why they create duplicate files instead of just reusing the old tracks. Seems like a total waste to create duplicates for no reason.

5. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

I cannot remember if the music was used or not but indeed there was a Frozen event.

6. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

Is anyone able to identify the music from PL_Choco and PL_MMF folders? I'm mostly concerned where they came from whether they are ingame areas or events.

PL_Choco
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...W8?usp=sharing

PL_MMF
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ek?usp=sharing

7. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

For PL_Choco, these musics were used for the Choco Onslaught Event last Feb. Hiejian is obviously a duplicated BGM from the existing Hiezian Temple.

For PL_MMF, these musics were used for the Maple Music Festival Event last year.

8. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

The tracks in Bgm26 can anyone identify all 8 tracks from there? It has to do with Luminous but I cant figure out the exacts and I've been looking at youtube videos for it. Slip's videos just say Tempest update but thats not too much of a help.

9. Default Re: Slip's Music Database (KMS v253: Heroes of Maple, Finale)

FinalFight (note, there's another FinalFight which is the old Zakum BGM): Luminous tutorial
    DarkMage: Luminous tutorial as well as other Black Mage encounters (explorers and Shade for example)
    SpeakInTheVoid: tutorial
    PeacefulWoods: Lania's home
    Flood: tutorial
    BurningWoods: tutorial
    Serenity: Harmony (Luminous, not Grand Athenaeum)
    DarkWoods: Luminous quest, level 130