1. Default So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

I planned on forfeiting the quest to refight him for mass ambition, but...

Drat. :p

2. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

just kill 11 richies to get 45x ambition and then go fight ark been doing that every night getting a solid 9xx ambition a day.

3. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

Not everyone can kill arkarium.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

You can kenta pq and zak also o.o

5. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

kenta pq as your last source of ambition is a poor choice. It should be

- Akarium if you can go
    - Zakum if you can go
    - Monster park mustache if you got coins
    - lyka or lilynouch or dodo or richie

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

in order:

akyrum/PB
    Czak
    VL
    Zak
    whatever i didn't mention that is above.

7. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

Speaking of Arkarium, is the warrior rushing the snake monks to the opposite side of him viable if you have no mages? I should have enough DPS to down him in minutes if the healing could be eliminated by my DrK wife.

8. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

Rushing them is pretty difficult but yeah it's doable.

9. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

I kill 13 Giant Centipedes and 1 or 2 Bamboo Warriors (you might try 14 or 15 Giant Centipedes if you're on a server with more than 13 channels) and get to 491 Ambition, which is slightly more effective than your method.

10. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

His method would give 495 ambition, he just made a typo.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i used to kill 15 master dumies+2 sage cats for 499 ambition when i was maxing it, however, now that would gimp you coin wise, so up to you if you want to do this.

12. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

cant think of anything worse than this ever

buying unpottable shoulders soooooooooo gooooooooooood

13. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

Buying Pottable Belts with Atk scrolls Much better <3

14. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

10 Dodo @ 50 each. Day done.

15. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

The whole point of previously stated methods was so you could get MORE than 500 ambition a day.. get really close then kill a boss for loads of ambition, since it all counts

16. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

Slightly better to insert something with less ambition before the final dodo so you get 5xx ambition. It saves you quite some time in the long run (probably 2-3 weeks)

17. Default Re: So Arkarium in the Silent Crusade quest chain gives loads of Ambition.

face...palm

Point of topic was lost upon me