IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Talking Current perm pet package and Joker effect

Firstly,
    I'm wondering if any of the pet equips from the packages gives ATT. I did search on maplearchives and found that only silver husky's glass gives ATT, but
    I somewhat remember last year we did get a version of Persian Cat that gives ATT too. Anyone who bought the current packages can give some answers?
    I've been waiting for perm pets with ATT buff since early this year.

Secondly,
    I have been asking this around a few threads, but still didnt get any replies. My question is, if we have all the highest ID set equipment complete, and we also have a separate joker effect type equipment, will the joker effect goes to another set or still counts on the completed set?

I have a plan for my future equipment, which is:
    -Tyrant set
    -Complete RA set (20stat, 50att, 30%boss)
    -Complete Kritias set <Shoulder, Pouch, Earring> ( 20att, 20%boss)
    -3 of the Alien Fragment set <Necklace, Necklace, Ring> (50att)

I'm hoping to use the Scarlet Ring (Joker Effect) as the substitute for the Alien ring, as the Alien ring cant be potted. Whether the joker effect will count on the Alien set or completed Kritias set (since it should be the highest ID set) is my question.

I know joker effect is still new at gms, so I hope people who is familiar with kms could answer this. Its kinda rare situation, I understand if I dont get any answers and will stop bothering with it.

Thank you all.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

Can't answer the question regarding the joker effect, but the pet I bought (Fennec Fox) does not have an ATT item.
    It comes with 2 ATT scrolls though.

I like your avatar by the way ;3

3. Neon Atom

Thanks. I can cross off fox form the list then.

About the avatar, stumble upon it while randomly searching for pirate at google image. He looks cool, so decided to make him my avatar

4. Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

Well for the pets, I'm pretty sure that none of them have a wep att effect like the demons if you're referring to that. and when you mean the glasses with att and all, I think it was just scrolls for the items.

Oh and that Pirate I believe is Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time. (It's a tv show in case you didn't know, which is just my assumption but I can always be wrong [which I am the majority of the time]).

5. Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

The Joker effect lets items replace another item of the same category if such an item exists. There's no ring in the Kritias set, so a Joker ring wouldn't do anything for the set, and the set itself wouldn't interfere with your Joker item regardless of it having a higher set ID, so it'd just count towards the Alien Fragment set.

6. Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

Just a question. When it says "set ID", does it mean like, let's say Tempest Set #134, and the Alien Fragment set being #276, so that if you used a Chaos RA hat, it would count for the Alien Fragment set?

7. Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

Mhm

8. Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

Just to point out, Tyrants are not actual sets

9. Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

It seems the data for Silver Husky's Hip Glasses has not been changed and they still come with 5 atk/m.atk 7 slots clean. However, I am not sure if the data has changed for the Persian Cat's Caught Fish.
    As proof, here is a screenshot of them on my Xenon:

I wasn't sure either, so I took the gamble to find out. I'm glad that they remain unchanged.

10. Neon Atom

Thank you! I can look forward to use this set then

I remember silver husky have 5att built into the glasses and it have slots too, I'm wondering if its the case on this packages since nexon didnt mention any of it.

I dont watch tv shows much, just a selected shows and sports match. But, its nice to know where he comes from. Thanks.

They are count as set for me , just without any set effect.

Thank you! I wonder why nexon did not mention this in their cash update, people like moar ATT

11. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

It was probably unintentional :P

12. Default Re: Current perm pet package and Joker effect

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. That's some sick range you have.

Hadriel