1. Default Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?

http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/which-...er-are-you-236

I am only posting this because of the result I got.

Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?

Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?
    NO MATCH

Hm…that’s strange. You don’t seem to be any of them. That can’t be right. Unless...unless you’re The One.
    My God. Could it be? The One? It’s been so long, many of us had lost hope in the prophecy. We thought we’d never live to see the day The One would arrive. And yet here you are.
    For years the Elders have spoken of the arrival of one who would not be defined by characters from Orange Is The New Black. They said when the hour was most hopeless there would come one who would take this quiz and miraculously defy its mechanics by not receiving a match for Piper Chapman, Red, Miss Claudette, Taystee, Alex Vause, Sophia, Nicky Nichols, or any of the other characters. And now you’re here! In you the prophecy is fulfilled. You are immaculate! You are divine! You are The One!
    Well, don’t just sit there! Come with me! We must take you to the Cave of Memories. Tomorrow you fight, not just for your fate, but for the fate of all free men in Halcyon!

NO MATCH

Hm…that’s strange. You don’t seem to be any of them. That can’t be right. Unless...unless you’re The One.
    My God. Could it be? The One? It’s been so long, many of us had lost hope in the prophecy. We thought we’d never live to see the day The One would arrive. And yet here you are.
    For years the Elders have spoken of the arrival of one who would not be defined by characters from Orange Is The New Black. They said when the hour was most hopeless there would come one who would take this quiz and miraculously defy its mechanics by not receiving a match for Piper Chapman, Red, Miss Claudette, Taystee, Alex Vause, Sophia, Nicky Nichols, or any of the other characters. And now you’re here! In you the prophecy is fulfilled. You are immaculate! You are divine! You are The One!
    Well, don’t just sit there! Come with me! We must take you to the Cave of Memories. Tomorrow you fight, not just for your fate, but for the fate of all free men in Halcyon!

2. Default Re: Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?

None of them, because I'm not in prison, not dating anyone in prison, not connected in any way to anyone in prison, and never will be.

3. Default Re: Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?

I want to know what my inner potato is
    @Mazz; find it and make a thread you are the reigning buzzfeed-quiz-thread-maker champion

4. Default Re: Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?

I'm pretty sure I don't want to touch another quiz ever again

5. Default Re: Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?

I already know just because of your posts. You're the kind of potato that's loyal, kind and wise.
    Easy. You're like an open book.

6. Default Re: Which ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Character Are You?

I need to wait a few days to let everyone calm down first