IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

Time Leap's CD is 25min though. I dunno, it seems over the top for being a "Self Time Leap" on a 90 second cooldown, especially considering the boost Final Figuration gives.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

Well Time Leap's cooldown get's lowered a lot with Combat Orders and other skill level increases like Inner Ability (doesn't it stack 3 times in theory?) ;)

Does anyone know how many skill level breaks you can get (in theory) these days?

You would need lvl 10 Time Leap (5 level boost) to cancel Time Leap's own cooldown. 2 From CO and 3 from Inner Ability would cut it...

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

Upon reading, I've kind of decided that you will probably get 3?? Hyper skill points. Since you can pay meso to reset the skills. I guess this is a bit of variety which is really nice. Seeing some of the buffs to skill is very interesting, adding versatility like +10% damage ignore on water shield etc.

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I expect Heroes to wield a giant sword that breaks damage cap, Dark Knights turning into soldiers of darkness, and Paladins using the heaven hammer more.

I'm too excited!

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

Considering the fact that it doesn't boost Final Figuration at all since Final Figuration doesn't have a cooldown, and the only skills a Kaiser has with Cooldowns are Infernal Breath, (Advanced) Will of Sword, and Nova Will, yes, this is game breaking.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

"Final Trans" skips the build up for the Morph Gauge and Final Figuration gives boosts to skills, right? Or did I read that wrong?

Unless I'm mistaken, the "Inner Ability" skill level only applies to passives, not actives. Least that's what I'm getting from this post.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1007226
    According to that post rolling moonsault got the +1 as well.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

i can confirm one thing that the resistance is getting hyper skill sooner than expected.....

this hyper skill is for demon slayer .... that meant he next tempest update is most likley going to be resistance hyper skill

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Helisium, Level 150 Weapons

So it transforms Mir rather then being a summon?

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Helisium, Level 150 Weapons

that picture was shopped according to @Spadow;'s tumblr. but we can assume so because having to 2 dragons would be really unsightly.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

Hehe, my Evan is exactly lv170 .... to bad i still dont have dark fog The levles you get the hyper skills seem a bit... odd, to say the least. Mybe i will level up my phantom...probably not.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

Wait.... Final Figuration last 240 sec right? Final Trans has a cooldown of 300, so you would need to wait 60sec. But since Majesty of Kaiser only has a 90sec cooldown couldn't you be in Final Figuration constantly? or am i missing something? And it looks like Mercedes can have 150 seconds of stance, 30 from Elvish Blessing, 90 from Mikhials links skill and then another 30 from Elvish Blessing.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Final Figuration lasts 60 seconds.

Full Gauge
    Transform ~ 60s
    Final Trans -> Majesty ~ 120s / 90s CD
    Final Trans ~ 150s / 30s CD
    Majesty during Final Trans ~ 180s / 90s CD
    Final Trans ~ 240s / 60s CD
    Majesty -> Final Trans ~ 300s / 90s CD

Finish with Majesty on CD for 30 more seconds.

That's assuming "Majesty of Kaiser" actually resets "Final Trans".

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

I'm hoping Night Lords don't get a silly throw a giant avenger in the sky and it magically rains down 50 of them. >_>

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

i say that maybe the circle is phantom's "skill swipe" (remember the video of the jewel skaia? )

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

You know thats what they are going to get if they couldnt even come up with something better then Quad throw You jynx'd yourself !! That skill was used as a joke for so long and then they made it real... I would however like to see what they come up with for the Archer classes.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

I want us to ride our birds into the sky and fire a metric pomegranate ton of arrows onto the ground below.

no but seriously, everyone is getting lasers

19. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

All in all, I'm a little disappointed for Evans; I feel sad for every Evan that hits max already only to see they're still at their limits (other than that little skill that adds 50k to max damage). I was hoping they'd add more lines to Blaze/Illusion and give new animations too. Disappointing the summon is just a summon and not a permanent form of Mir. :(
    Only thing I'm looking forward to is illusion range+ so I can finally hit Pink Bean bird statues... soulstone buff I guess? It'd be nice for my party, guess not for me since I hit max already... and the summon, oh and I forgot to include Hero's Oath.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.446 - Hyper Skills, Level 150 Weapons

This isn't anything concrete, but the pattern for skillIDs suggests that Armageddon can't be spammed while in Equilibrium.
    Any Light skill is tagged as [xxxx][y][u][zz], u = 1.
    where x = job ID, y = Active/Passive, and z = unique skill number for that job level
    Any Dark skill is tagged with u = 2.
    Any Equilibrium skill is tagged with u = 3;

Armageddon's skillID is 27121052, which suggests that it is not Equilibrium type, but we won't know for sure until someone tries.