1. Default Smithing question

Is the Premium percentage the chance of getting a item with Hidden Potential, or is that just a random chance?

2. Default Re: Smithing question

Pretty sure it's the chance of the item coming out above average/with potential.

3. Default Re: Smithing question

I want to say it's the chance that an item has to give double mastery since it stops displaying at crafting level 10 and because there's a premium chance on craftables that can't have potential/variable stats (like arrows). I could be wrong, though.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Smithing question

That would be diligence related.

Yes it's the chance to produce an item with hidden potential.

5. Default Re: Smithing question

Thats what i thought too, because if you had level 10 smithing you do not have a premium %, which would meen you could not get potential according to others.

6. Default Re: Smithing question

Except Maple already has instances where it calls that Double Mastery Chance, and there's nothing premium about it, so yeah sure, it COULD be that, or instead we could think logically, and assume that's a blanket premium chance for all items, as it doesn't change from item to item at all.

7. Default Re: Smithing question

So does this mean that the higher my crafting level, the greater the chance I have to get a Potential'd item?

8. Default Re: Smithing question

Yes.

9. Default Re: Smithing question

That doesn't explain why the premium chance disappears completely at level 10.

10. Default Re: Smithing question

display glitches are glitches man.

11. Default Re: Smithing question

It doesn't disappear in kMS, which is how we know some level 10 crafts have less than 100% creation chance at level 10 (Either 90% or 95%). Well, that and people have failed them.

12. Default Re: Smithing question

Oh, that's good to know. I just thought people inferred the chances of it happening. Is there a list of all the things that can fail at crafting level 10 along with their success rates? Also, what's the premium rate at level 10?