Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2273
  1. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

BUT YOU DON'T GET SP AFTER 200

2. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

This is definitely going to be interesting I hope. Also really hopeing they raise the base AP cap beyond 999.

3. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

I'm against it, because everything is going to change now. AGAIN.
    The fact that I got 50 sp left hasn't really bothered me at all.
    'There needs to be something to use those SP points with and 5th job is the only sensible solution.'

If there really needed to be something to use those SP points with, they could have made us use it for hypers.

4. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

But that has been Maple Story's trend since the Big Bang, only with different things. At least 5th job might be refreshing for people that have been level 200 since forever since it adds an actual reason to aim for level 250 and Nexon Korea did say a new continent would be released, so people won't be dying of boredom going for PQs/LHC/HoH to get there.

5. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

We will you noob@@@

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

Everything changes every few months anyways, 5th job or not, look at the current patch, only class that remained pretty much the same was heroes and fp's i believe.

5th job would introduce more change, nothing new

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Welcome to MMOs?

8. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

I completely agree. The one thing about ammo is that it'll suck for people that spent tons of money on Furies and other expensive stars. Nexon Korea could let us exchange ammo for something like attack potions, or a passive buff.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

I'm intrigued by their commentary that they are taking user feedback into consideration. I wonder if they're viewing sites like this (because apparently some members on Insoya use the extractions too?) for input, if they're only focusing on Korean sites, or if they're lying out their asses and just saying sh't to make us happy. BaM's revamp makes the last part seem unlikely.

Still, considering how much they screwed up Paladins in both defense and overall damage, I really hope they are taking everyone's feedback to heart. The new playstyle seems better than it was, they just don't really need that kind of a nerf in damage considering they weren't exactly that great in the first place. They can't take both the defense and attack out and expect us to be okay with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do major calculations on how the damage output of any class ends up. They probably just mix and match numbers until they think it looks good, then we (JoeTang) dissect those numbers and go, "THE FK NEXON!"

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

It's fairly clear that their goal this time round is to give the adventurers some unique gameplay mechanics. Assuming this round was purely a functional test of the drastic new playstyles, it's highly likely that Nexon will adjust the numbers later on--as with all new classes and revamps that were released in KMST.

I wouldn't really jump the gun so soon.

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

Insoya has their own extractions, albeit they're really slow to come out compared to Southperry. There's also a bunch of 'amateur extractioners' that do it manually or something and post things as they find them. I used to see some links to Southperry on Insoya when new things came out but not so much recently though.

12. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

You also didn't get exp after lv200, but they changed that.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

We need to advertise more! We should become to insoya what we are to basil.

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

I remember seeing either a JMS or KMS forum, I honestly forget which, basically having a thread with a bunch of posts excited that Southperry did its extraction as fast as it did. Regardless of which it was or how long ago it was, it certainly seems like SP has a decent role in the MS community, which gives hope that Nexon KR pays attention to us for input even though we're not a Korean forum.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

OH. OH.

This gives me an interesting sight about Jett... If everyone gets revamped but them... They'll actually have an independent playstyle no longer ripped off others? It could be nice to get hypers and 5th job unique to him, and make it a unique class with not much effort.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

I like that positive thinking. very good point. :D

I'd personally love to play my Jett again, but it's level 140 and I have no real motivation to get it any higher since it doesn't have hypers.

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

I'll laugh as hell if NexonKR makes Pirates play the same still.

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

Expecting a change for hypers. I really liked post Justice Captains (Corsairs for you guys), but thier hypers don't really match the gun theme.
    Also,

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

true, i just hope from my bucc, as TB can summon a whale, i want to summon A)the kraken B) Cthulu C)Some other mystical water creature

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

TBH, Vipers don't need a summon, they need a FJ. Oh, and a remake of viper beam. Sure, it's cool, but that made vipers join the lazer beam classes club (Mechs, cannoneer, mihile to name a few)
    Oh, and a new mount for them too.