Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
  1. Default

lolMapleStory:
    I re-made my Brawler on my main account to take advantage of Blessing of the Fairy and to do Episode 1 storyline. Also, using shop permit.

Replaying:
    Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 (DS) [Note: /* Not really sure this should count on this list, I play it on and off all the time. */ ]
    Robotrek (SNES)
    Monster Rancher (PS1) *
    Suikoden II (PS1) ** [Note: /* Was trying for a speed run to be able to finish Clive's sub-quest. */ ]
    Beyond the Beyond (PS1) **

First-time play-through:
    Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
    Dewy's Adventure (Wii)
    Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2) [Note: /* I bought it on a whim, it was a mere $15 at Disc Replay. To be honest, I can't really stomach most tactical RPGs. */ ]
    Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled (DS) *
    Pokémon FireRed Version (GBA) *
    Scribblenauts (DS) **
    Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS) **
    de Blob (Wii) **
    Wario Land Shake It! (Wii) **
    Okami (Wii) **
    Drill Dozer (GBA) **
    Rogue Galaxy (PS2) **
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) **

* = I haven't touched this in a few weeks, but I'm still in the middle of a playthrough.
    ** = I haven't touched this in a few months, but I'm still in the middle of a playthrough.

Games that I still haven't gotten around to playing yet:
    Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)
    MadWorld (Wii)
    Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)

Games I'm thinking about replaying:
    Chibi-Robo! (GC)
    Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)
    Shadow of Destiny (PS2)
    Quest 64 (N64)
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
    Last edited by Herbert Jablonski; 2009-12-03 at 06:30 PM. Reason: mistakes mistakes mistakes

2. Default

It looks like you and I share an issue. I CAN'T STICK TO ONE VIDEOGAME WITHOUT GETTING INTO ANOTHER.

3. Default

Wait, seriously?

4. Default

I know a game you can come play greg

5. Default

:3

I am dead serious. Growing up I didn't own very many N64 games. I just bought it at Disc Replay like a month ago or so, I also managed to buy Banjo-Tooie there as well. So there's that to look forward to after I play Banjo-Kazooie.
    Last edited by Herbert Jablonski; 2009-12-03 at 09:11 PM. Reason: just noticed my error, lul

6. Default

You gonna love that ish bro.

7. Default

PC: Fallout 3 (getting close to finishing it) Maple Story, friend is having me try Aion for free, Master of Magic (old old DOS game)
    360: replaying Half-Life 2 to remind myself of all the plot. Also, Arkham Asylum.
    Wii: FF4: The After Years, Punch Out!, various downloadables
    DS: Phantasy Star 0, Pokemon Platinum

I think that about covers it!

8. Default

Wii:
    Super mario bros 3

PC:
    Maplestory
    Diablo II

9. Default

Xbox 360: Prototype, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    PC: MapleStory
    Wii: I think I might play through LoZ: Twilight Princess again.

Around the holiday season, I'm planning to get:
    Xbox 360: Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Tales of Vesperia, Dragon Age: Origins, Assassin's Creed 2
    DS: The World Ends with You, MAYBE Phoenix Wright games (last Christmas, my parents could not find it anywhere for some reason; and Amazon sells it for outlandishly high prices. $80+ for a DS game? Seriously now, Amazon?)

10. Default

Apparently the Phoenix Wright games are going to be released on Wiiware for like 12$ each. If you don't mind them being on a console rather than a handheld, you might want to wait for those and check them out.

11. Default

If I had a penis it would be so hard for you right now.

The clive side-quest is awesome. The showdown with Eliza... learning about the Howling Voice Guild, /* Moon & Star, and Clive's brother */

Suikoden 2 is the greatest gaming experience of all time <333

I expect the next Suikoden (not spin-off, though I do expect they will be expanding on the universe of Tierkreis in the future) will take place in Harmonia and we'll be seeing more of the Howling Voice Guild. Have you played Tierkreis or any of the others?
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-12-04 at 02:38 AM.

12. Default

I regret not taking advantage of this. A friend of mine was not allowed to buy things online, so I bought it for him on ebay with a 15% processing fee. I really should have played it a little before handing it over.

As far as my games go, I could list about 40 games that I just jumped ship midway through but intend to go back on, but that wouldn't be "what I was playing".

Right now, it is more or less just these if I find the time;

Mario & Luigi: Inside Bowser Story (DS)
    Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box (DS)
    Steambot Chronicles (PS2)
    Disgaea 2 (PS2) [Found my way into the dark worlds way too early and was overwhelmed so I put it off. Did it by poison, bait & run by a thief.]
    Illusion of Gaia (SNES ROM) [Loved Terranigma, so I finally got around to backtracking on their producer's work, would buy if Virtual Console had it]
    Maplestory (PC) [Very little play here now and days, but it still sucks my time from me]

Like I said before, beyond that, I probably have over 60 games left to finish in my library simply because my collective nature is greater that my time or gamer's spirit and many times it annoys me (has yet to finish FF6). But I also think that games are supposed to be enjoyed for the journey and because of that, I just dislike endings in general. Especially with games that were incredibly enjoyable, but have a terrible ending (I'm looking at you Radiata Stories).

13. Default

??? you thought Radiata Stories was enjoyable? It's like Suikoden but infinitely more tedious. 80% of the games playtime is just recruiting characters that you can miss each day if you're not where you're supposed to be during the split second that they are.

I played through the human story and got every human character, then tried to go through again but the idea of recruiting the other 80 or so non-hume characters actually made me a little sick. Maybe if I wasn't such a perfectionist then I would've enjoyed it more but sadly playing without getting everything is not something I can do.

also RADIATA STORIES: FEATURING A KICK EVERYTHING SYSTEM was pretty much the dumbest gimmick ever. I dunno if they made a sequel that didn't have night and day, or if it had night and day but not a minute-by-minute clock, I would probably buy it.

14. Default

PC: MapleStory.
    DS: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Disgaea DS, Mario Kart DS, FFCC Ring of Fates.
    Wii: SSB Brawl, Tales of Symphonia "2" (I won't have ToS2 until Saturday though).

15. Default

I: Beat it many times.
    II: Beat it a few times.
    III: Played Hugo's chapters and then I quit.
    IV: Played through the majority of it except for the very end.
    Tactics: Played it for like 15 minutes max. Not joking.
    V: Played for maybe an hour or so.
    Tierkreis: Played through most of it and then I ragequit when I /* found out I couldn't recruit Wustum, Nomno, Hafin, and Nakil because I was too far in the game. F'uck that desert. */

16. Default

That's awesome but Suikoden 3 is great and you should REALLY finish it. Tactics is terrible but I bore it just because of what it is. /* THE GOAT IS KYRIL'S MOM AHAHAHAHAHHA */ and what the pineapple, how could you play almost ALL of 4 and only an hour of 5? Five is an amazing game, probably equivalent to Suikoden 2 as far as amazingness goes. Unfortunately the first few hours are a little slow, but after it picks up it REALLY picks up and stays that way for the rest of the game.

17. Default

I hate hate hate hate HATE! the new Spyro games, same for Crash Bandicoot, I constantly play my old PS1 versions because they were actually enjoyable and not like FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT KILL KILL KILLL.

Hmm I'm not playing much at the moment, just finished KH 358/2 about 2 weeks ago. I recently bought Okami on the Wii and its awesome fun, but its hell trying to find time to play it.

I really wanna get Mario Kart on Wii, but it seems its 100 bucks everywhere I look. D:

18. Default

Dissidia.

I'm that boring. I actually was thinking of playing disgaea but eh, I dont know where to start.
    Last edited by Ryanide; 2009-12-05 at 07:37 AM.

19. Default

Wii: Nothing atm. I might rent new super mario bros. wii.

PC: Maplestory

Ps2: Mega man X collection

Ds: Pokemon Sapphire. I never played this for some reason...

PSP: Prinny: Can I really be the hero? << HARD. AS. HELL.

20. Default

Mm..PC: Nothing anymore, dropping in on Maple once in a blue moon.

Xbox 360: Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Rock Band 1 and 2.

Last edited by Blaine; 2009-12-06 at 10:18 AM.