Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Just hilarious... 0:20~0:40

Romney: I'm going to reform many things, like Obama care...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... :D

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Nothing quite so clever as telling a group of people you're about to take things away from them but want them to vote for you anyway.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Both presidents suck, so what do?

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Same thing everyone else does; Stick with the suckage you know instead of the suckage that'll make the most change.

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

how is healthcare rights for everyone a 'non-essential' programme ? he needs to get his brains checked.

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Well he grew up just fine without it, back in the '40s, how could we possibly need it today?

It's not like the world changes, or everyone isn't born into a life of luxury.

Last edited by Eos; 2012-07-12 at 11:49 AM.

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

I'm interested to hear why Obama sucks so much, but then again I don't live there so I don't claim to know much about US politics. Answer for your question, obviously it's better to vote the lesser of two evils. However it's a pretty sad attempt at democracy, when you basically only have two candidates/parties to choose from, so you get my sympathy in that matter.

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Lesser of two evils.

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Sucks being someone that doesn't like either party. Sigh.

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

You're not supposed to like them, they're politicians.

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

At least in the US there's a choice.

12. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

In democracy, you're supposed to vote for the least bad choice, for you, but especially for the future how you want your country to become.

In the future, the current politicians won't be on the stage, because they will be replaced with other people, and maybe you'll like them more.

It's not a question of liking anyone, it's about making the right choices for the future, that's all what democracy is about! :)

13. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

I don't like either of their stances. My family votes republican, and i live in a state where it will be republican 72% of the time. So my vote will matter very little. I voted for Ron Paul, but he got shot down to 2%, then Romney was 96%, and the last 4% were the other candidates.

14. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Again, what matters is what you dislike the less, not what you like the most.

There are always points of parties that make you think "OMG I would NEVER want THAT to happen".

The party which has the fewest of those items, should be the party you should vote on.

Because one way or the other, there WILL be an election and other people WILL vote, if you like the candidates or not. ;)

15. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

I'm pretty wary about this next presidential era; if Obama stays in, I truly feel he will make the terrible pomegranate he's done over the past 4 years look like some sort of hellish warmup. Meanwhile, if Romney gets in, things will be bad in a different way; sure, we won't be going any worse into debt, but I'd rather that happen over some of the things he's touting. Sadly, I don't think the US will ever be leaving the 2 party stage, which I guess is only made slightly less painful because in the next few years it won't even be a country, more than likely.

16. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Only with election reform.

17. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

This is why I stay out of politics. People get crazy.

18. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Still curious to know what "terrible pomegranade" Obama has done during his presidency.

I would already vote for Obama simply because:

Spoiler

19. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

Because I don't want to pay higher taxes just so some random bum that pineappleed his own life up gets free/cheaper healthcare.

20. Default Re: Hi, I'm Mitt Romney and I have some great plans... lol...

you dont have to pay higher taxes. gtfo the middle east and spend that money on healthcare. priorities is what the USA needs to sort out.