Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Black Heaven micro-site is up

http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/blackheaven

Starting March 11th.

Interesting new way of distributing goodies, instead of in-game gift boxes or hot days after the patch, you need to register ahead of time (through this micro-site).

Black Heaven Ignition Gift Pack includes:
    - Orchiroid Coupon. Orchidroid is movable in account once. Comes with 90-day lidium heart. Orchidroid has an NPC shop functionality.
    - Royal Hair Coupon
    - Royal Face Coupon
    - Hair Color Coupon (VIP)
    - Gelimer + Gelimer's Teddy and Pet Snack. Pet lasts 30 days and cannot be revived.
    - 1000 Reward Points Token
    - Character Slot Expansion Coupon
    - EXP Present Box (10)

You need to register before midnight PST March 9th, then login into the game before midnight PST March 14th, and then approximately a week later you will receive all these goodies in-game. Or not.

Also, way to piss off people who decide to come back to check out this big new update, but didn't check the website early enough beforehand...
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2015-03-04 at 06:43 PM.

2. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

Finally a reason to log in again.

3. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

4. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

You didn't say anything on Skype noob.

5. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

If only they port over the "ignore and cancel DR" black wing badge from TwMS...

For anyone who doesn't what it is, it is a badge that has the properties of cancelling DR buff immediately once the boss casted it, making you to defeat bosses who spam DR (like PB and CPB) flawlessly.

6. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

That'd take even more fun out of the already lotsa-HP-punching bag bosses. TWMS can keep those broken items to themselves.

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

I guess I finally need to replace my corrupted client for those Royal Coupons

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta

Download the full version after the patch.

9. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

another of those good standing nonsense. what does this mean? i think i got banned by one of their errors before. (a temp one which expired). am i in good standing or will that stain my account forever, even though i have like never done anything bad. meanwhile hackers got unbanned lel. they should at least let the bad standings expire after a long period of being good or should i spam them with tickets to get it cleaned up?

its basically a double login hot day. how did they dream up such nonsense. is their website in need of traffic? perhaps they shoudl make it a little less slow and laggy. I hated that the landing page could only be skipped once the whole thing had loaded.

prediction - whole thing will fail and they will give 10 2exp/drop coupons that take up one slot each as a compo

as for corrputed client, it depends - if you have slow internets maybe do it now so you can just only do the patch then and be able to play earlier. but remember, last time whole patch failed and everyone had to dl wz files

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Triple login, actually.
    First, register on the website within 5 days of the announcement.
    Then, log into the game within 3 days of the patch.
    And a week later, claim your gifts. (No idea how long we'll have to do that)

Maybe they think it will prevent abuse?
    Can't see how, though. If you have 9000 accounts you want to get these gifts on, you can register all 9000.
    Spoiler

Maybe they think it will build hype/commitment? Registering now makes you feel like you're already active on the Black Heaven patch. Then, of course, you must check it out soon after the patch. And then, even if you are somehow disappointed, you'll log in a week later to collect your gifts... and then, to not let them go to waste, you'll play a little... maybe get re-hooked?

Who knows. As you said, it's likely to not work right. I notice that you get no e-mail confirmation for registering, and even the "thank you" that pops up doesn't include your account ID, so screenshooting it doesn't prove you registered. They're going to have their hands full of complaints. And that's not even counting the bitter people who didn't know they needed to register. I feel that the whole thing is going to create a lot of ill-will.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Oh wonderful, looks like that auto-ban that I got all the way back when Dual Bladers were released is gonna cheat me out of yet another reward.

I swear to god if I end up not getting this prize now I will literally quit forever, since it's likely going to disqualify me from all future giveaways too.

12. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

but but... Artasi said false bans were cleared so you're in good standing lol >_________________>

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Really? when was that said/when did that happen?

Brilliant news if so.

14. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

I don't think he followed up on our questions about it though or rather he was misinformed

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=76300&page=2
    was discussed there

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

I think it's a question of whether they admitted it was a false ban (as in the case of ToraSmiles, where it was a misclick by a GM trying to get at a spambot standing in the exact same spot), or released you with a mealy-mouthed "we know and you know you're not exactly innocent, but we decided to give you another chance. We're keeping our eyes on you!"

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ah, that inspires nearly... no confidence whatsoever.

I'd like to hear @CM_Artasi weigh in on this if possible, because the whole thing is realllly confusing. I have no idea what the status of my account is, and have no way to check.

I think that having the "only accounts in good standing" rule hurts only the legit players who have been messed around by Nexon in the past, rather then the actual accounts in bad standing, and thus I don't understand the point of having the rule there at all.

I think it is something that needs to clarified on, ESPECIALLY if this becomes a criterion for future events as well.

17. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

Despite the fact the GM admitted it was a mistake I'm still not in good standing so whatever contest comes out I'm always left out.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...1561896&nxid=6

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ah, very good. Thanks Sapta.

20. Default Re: Black Heaven micro-site is up

I don't think Artasi will be back here after they removed us from the fansites.