1. Default 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...c-news-tv.html

Of all people, it's Jake...pretty surprised it was his of all the people. He says he doesn't even wanna be on the show and begs people to stop watching, wow.

Never watched it much myself, but didn't think it was that bad...they did get pretty bad with jake and the pot though.

2. Default Re: 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

There are more people that say that show is pomegranate. I don't see what's the big deal if he says so.
    The show's been pomegranate all along... it's just that TV sucks so much that pomegranate like that becomes tolerable.

3. Default Re: 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

I thought the show was hilarious when Sheen was still on it.
    I don't like it as much now with Kutcher but it's still entertaining.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

I only watched it when I stumbled upon it, but it was funny with Charlie Sheen. Only saw 1 episode with Kutcher and it wasn't nearly as good.

I think it's funny that he went through a "religious awakening" and now suddenly feels he needs to speak out on how the show is s'hit.

5. Default Re: 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

He's been on like every episode though. I'm sure there's tons of short term stars and of course Charlie. I mean he says he wants off the show NOW.

6. Default Re: 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

Just reading the article title earlier today I thought that it was pretty cool that a kid grew up and realized that the show they were on was garbage. But once I read through it and found that he cited it as garbage because of his "religious awakening" or whatever sort of shot it in the foot IMHO.

I am not one to force my ideals on others, but I just wish some people would open their eyes for themselves and not have to push religion into their reasoning.

7. Default Re: 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

Oh so many people have jumped down his throat like he has killed someone because of it, there's only 67 threads about it on imdb and a couple thousand comments on yahoo and other places, lol.

Now, people actually hate him more than before, pretty funny.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: 'Two and a Half Men' Star Calls Show 'Filth'. Guess who?

The shows never been the same without sheen, he really did make it a lot more funny. Its still funny (Sorta), but not like before, the whole (Living with a billionary friend who i happen to meet out of nowhere its kinda forced tbh, but then again TV shows)