1. Default Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

I'm considering getting the perm one given the chance, and because I've found myself wasting a lot of time casting both Karma and Mirror Image, since both animations are really slow...

Any Dual Blade out here has had experience with buff gems and DB skills? Which skill is it better to autocast? Is the buff time instant? Does it slow down your character at all?

2. Default Re: Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

It is instant. I'd consider Mirror Image since it is slow and you will be casting Mirror Target alot at bosses to get the 20% damge absorption, which will cancel MI.

3. Default Re: Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

I use it for Shadow Partner on my Shad, but you get a bit of no-attacks-but-still-animates issues when it actually casts. ie, when the skill expires (and thus is recast) if you try to attack at the same time you do the animation for the attack but don't actually do damage. Only happens with SP, not with Karma or Haste (both which are on pets because I'm lazy and they all have long-ish delays).
    Apart from that (very minor glitch), very useful.

4. Default Re: Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

hate to change topics but while we're speaking about auto buff gem
    what skills on a phantom shud use auto buff gem

5. Default Re: Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

Hp bonus skill in 3rd job. Long cast time and helps a lot while bossing.

6. Default Re: Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

I use mi+booster+mw on my buff gems during dojo(best buffs after dispel) and karma over mw at other places.

7. Default Re: Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

It's so nice. Very worth it. I used it on Mirror Image.

Basically, as long as you have MP and your pet's out it will be automatically there in the top right corner. My only minor gripe is when I put away my pet, the buff isn't on my gem and I have to reassign it (same with hp pots on my auto HP).

8. Default Re: Auto Buff Jewel for Dual Blade

I am unsure what pet you are using; but for demon pets there is a current glitch that if u summon them and then put them in storage at the cash shop, their w.att buffs are still present
    However I am unsure if the auto-buff gem would still be present (ex. using mirror image auto buff and then storing the pets in cash shop). I will try this out later.