Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...acters-El-Nath

2. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

inb4 maple gets the "character unstuck" button on the login page that resets you to map id 1, henesys, that private servers have had for years to fix login crash glitches.

3. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

Thankfully I was able to guild summon my character that was trapped in El Nath, but I also got sent into Star Planet right after (I was simultaneously trying the other fix where you log into Star Planet from the character select screen and then unequip your android and stash your pets in the cash shop), so that might also work.

4. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

It would make more sense for you to be sent to Spinels Forest.

I would just worry about there being some sort of abuse of this button. Even if you could only use it once per day, it would probably still be abused.

5. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

that's exactly why it shouldn't be Spinels Forest.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

Because Henesys is so far away from the Pantheon portal...

7. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

I'm talking about the abuse of an unstuck button as a whole. Doesn't matter where it sends you.

8. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

how exactly can "being moved to another map" be abused, when there's a once every half hour teleport back to elluel link skill.

9. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

It may have issues when trying to move you out of a map where it's not supposed to, I think that's what Zelkova is trying to say.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

isn't this how people ended up going into VPQ and other places a while back? never doubt nexon's coding.

i've found myself unable to play anyways, for some reason the game doesn't let me log in and gives a "having trouble logging in?" message, and nexon's site doesn't load. i'm puzzled but i guess it's for the better.

11. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

This skill requires you to have a level 70 mercedes and for you to apply the link skill.

The abuse of an unstuck button could be used on any character on any account, regardless of character level. No mercedes is needed, no 30 minute cooldown, and who knows what skiddies could get away with. (brush)

I am not and never was talking about legitimate players. I'm referring to hackers/scripters/bots/etc.

12. Default Re: [NOTICE] Stuck Characters - El Nath

It's a script interface on the website that only works when you are logged out of the game though, that only lets you apply it to characters that are on your account.