Page 430 of 455 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

Broke up with my boyfriend. Wasn't feeling it at all, and neither was he. Mainly his fault because he didn't really put in much effort, but I don't mind either way. Besides the fact that I paid for pineappleing everything. Other than that, I've finally moved into my apartment, and I have it decorated just perfect to my liking. I have my huge sectional sofa in my living room, equipped with throw pillows and blankets, and a nice cozy gray/red theme going on. I got a large gray shag rug in there as well. My bathroom has a mix of red/gray, and my bedroom is all gray. I got new pillows for my bed, new comforter and nice sheets as well. There's just something about being comfortable at home that I love.

2. Default Re: How was your day?

Checked my grades and managed an A- in National Security Policy. I didn't get the A I was shooting for in International Econ, but then again I did almost forget about the final and didn't study. Overall I'm content with the B I got given that I had no idea what was going on in that class.

On to my last semester of undergrad!

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: How was your day?

My parents are both down with a cold, and now I think i'm coming down with it too :(

4. Default Re: How was your day?

Just got back form our company party. I ended up getting a lap dance from, well in my opinion, the hottest russian girl ive ever met, in a joking tone. Apparently my manager took a video of it, so I may upload it depending on how goofy I look lmao

I'll say this much, that peach knew I was thirsty for her milf and cookies LOL

5. Default Re: How was your day?

Final grades were posted in my final semester of college. Much to my own surprise this was actually my best semester by 0.01 grade points. Grade average wise this was also my best semester containing 3 of my 4 highest marks throughout college.
    Proud of myself for finishing and finishing well.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: How was your day?

It's just gone midnight, i'm in bed, in the dark, and I saw a link to a video made by the same people who made "Too Many Cooks" which was already scary in a bizarre way.

"Unedited Footage of a Bear" is going to haunt my dreams. The actual video itself isn't that scary, it's when you start to realize what is going on, and then that goddamn website it links you to when you try to "Skip Ad". no no no

I've seen horror movies less scary than this.

7. Default Re: How was your day?

Turns out a 47% on your final will drop your solid A down to a B+.
    Who would've known.

8. Default Re: How was your day?

an i5 macbook struggling to run Adobe CC apps... and I cant bring my own machine due to "P&C reasons" well ok lets not get anything done then!!!!

9. Default Re: How was your day?

A class I was 100% sure I was getting like a C- or D+ in turned into me getting a B.

Thank you academic god! Managed a 3.0 :D

10. Default Re: How was your day?

99.3 Atar confirmed this morning, 0.1 lower than what calculators spit out but combined with my UMAT percentile of 96 this is overkill for Optometry requirements.

Ayyyy looking forward to uni

11. Default Re: How was your day?

Scored a 100 on my philosophy final and an 94 on precal test :)
    Trying my hardest to graduate with honors now.

12. Default Re: How was your day?

Scored a 100 on my Japanese I final, pretty easy class given I already had 2 years of Japanese from High School. Feeling pretty confident about my Differential Equation final, except one or two questions. I'm pretttttttttttttttttty sure he misprinted one, or I am bad at math.
    Spoiler

At first glance it worked out pretty well, but then I went back and noticed careless sign errors which made it damn near impossible without knowing random Inverse Laplace Transforms.

13. Default Re: How was your day?

Awful day. Didn't sleep much, was tired at work, unproductive until the last 2 hours after I drank an energy drink and to finish the day bus doors wouldn't open so I couldn't get down. There's a lever or something outside which people use often when this happens, two cops outside stare as other people and me struggle with the door.

God how I hate public transportation. Every day I have to run to get to work on time because, despite leaving home an hour before I have to be there and the place being like 20 minutes away walking, there's never a pineappleing bus and can't walk there because half way there might be a bit dangerous.

14. Default Re: How was your day?

Good night Stephen Colbert,

May your immortal soul sail with the legends of Santa Claus, unicorn Abraham Lincoln, and half-American-Alex Trebek for time ad infinitum.

15. Default Re: How was your day?

Is this still Maple Story because I can't tell anymore. o_o

16. Default Re: How was your day?

Yes lmao im talking about the new Meister Craftmans' Set and Chaos Root Abyss Set. Idk, i was mapling the whole day so that was the highlight of my day i guess ??

In other news, I finally synced my ipod to my computer and

*eye twitch*

17. Default Re: How was your day?

Ordered the day before black friday and the last day listed for the delivery estimate was the 17th so I decided to email them and..

*rolls eyes*
    all that waiting for nothing

18. Default Re: How was your day?

That struggle when you're 0.31 points away from the next grade mark, but it seems there's a discrepancy in my HW grades so hopefully that'll be fixed. Got my financial aid award from UT, not the best. I'm probably gonna have to increase my un-sub loan to cover any costs, I foresee the aid they gave me covering my tuition but not the other stuff like books/rent. Still waiting on if this guy is gonna take my lease, I'm probably gonna post on craigslist tomorrow about it. I can afford to drop the month of January's rent but not anymore after that. This transition is gonna be ~*tough*~.

19. Default Re: How was your day?

Thanks. :P

The last time I touched this game I was farming apples in Amoria PQ. Then I was just like, I'm done.

20. Default Re: How was your day?

No idea what to get my girlfriend for Christmas