Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The Captain seemed quite ill-intended
    In his wish to make everyone leave
    Should we follow what he wished
    Or go against his death wishes?

[Vote] Stay on boat

2. Default

It wasn't so much a theory as it was speculation about the worst case! I think it's probably safer off the boat rather than on it, anyway!

3. Default

How safe can one be in a world full of dangers? Mafia, thy captain be, his wishes to sink thee, follow thine own or listen to a stranger's? The dark waters beneath, hold all and shark's teeth and I'd rather not be torn apart at the seams to be met by eternal dreams.

(Also uhhh when does the day *actually* end? 9:30 CST on 1/17 can't be right...*cough*)

4. Default

Who could have made the announcement, I wonder? After all, perhaps we could cruise our own way to our destination.

[Vote] Stay on the boat.

5. Default

The old boat, rattling with age, was chosen to be their safe house for the rest of their meetings and to discover whom their killer is. Yet as they all come to chat a large wood beam dropped on the mafians. Luckily no one was killed! [RNG]. The players must now being to lynch in an already dangerous boat that may sink at any time! They have made their decision and now they will live with it as they drift on the Yoshimaru docks. Later on that night, they decided that none can leave, so they set ablaze the walkaway from the boat. Ensuring that none can leave til they find the killer.

[NO ONE WAS KILLED TODAY!]

Day 3 Ends, Night 4 Begins. Night 4 Ends at 9:30 PM on 1/19/2012.

6. Default

As dawn arises it appears the drunk has had more than enough poison for him to stay strong. FenixR has hit the dust, literally. Sucker got so drunk, he fell into a coma, then died from alcohol poisoning. Fool must bee too well strung for this day and age.

It is Day 4. Day 4 will end on 1/20/2012 at 9:30 CST.

Items to purchase:

C4: Kill [1] person, or blow up the ship. First come first serve, only one is available. Price: All of your remaining money. -$500 (You can keep $500)

7. Default

8. Default

Taking no position
    and having no argument
    Will you play the game?
    Or will all stay the same?

[Vote] Holypie
    Last edited by Shidoshi; 2012-01-20 at 04:57 PM.

9. Default

Considering the boat seems to have something against us with the fallen timber, I'd say Holypie's concerns are well grounded. How long can one sing without his voice being unheard, I wonder.

[Vote] Shidoshi

(will bold when I am home).
    Last edited by Panacea; 2012-01-20 at 04:58 PM.

10. Default

I refer not to his latest talk
    But to his indifference
    When the Captain was voted for
    And unwillingness to take a position

I only wish to bring more voices
    to this silent chorus
    Won't you all come and sing with me?
    Or am I destined to sing to the void?

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Why not vote for me, who supported the same exact position?
    By the way, I'm surprised no one bought the C4 yet.

12. Default

Oh I didn't even notice that the flavour for that night was up! Anyway, I'm pretty sure I was taking a position by letting him die, as opposed to forcing a tie! I was going to place a vote but the night ended before I could!

[vote] Shidoshi because of self preservation!

13. Default

I'm glad you are here now
    I hold no special grudges
    just want people to come
    and share their piece of mind

We seem to be getting nowhere
    in the way of suspicions
    Will we start pointing fingers?
    Have you any reason to vote for me?

I gotta say you do have a reason
    Not to be placing votes on me,
    I bring more than just lyrics and songs
    To this boat we are all in.

14. Default

I do have a reason, which is to save myself! If you have a better target then I'm all ears!

15. Default

How about going for the ones
    that have simply jumped on
    whichever was the bandwaggon
    Instead of going for me
    who only innocently started
    each of those piles?

No need to be saving yourself
    When there's no one voting for you

[Vote] Alloy

16. Default

After spending the whole day inspecting the turd, and noticing he might have suspected of the wrong person, Alloy decides to venture outside again, just to see someone pointing his finger at him.

"It must be him..."

He muttered.

"It has to be [vote] Shidoshi... And he's just boasting about it! It has to be him..."

17. Default

Of this voting you will regret
    No good can come of beating up
    One who brings songs and happiness
    Most are joyful of being around me

Why do you come talk of hatred?
    Are you all cold-hearted murders?
    Do you hide skeletons in your wardrobe?
    Keep stealing from each other.

Just don't forget who is the one
    That let's you sleep at night
    The one to bring peaceful dreams
    In this ship of horrors and death

18. Default

As they all focus the bard at large. They claim his life by slitting his throat. The singer will never sing again.

It is Night 5. Day 5 will begin tomorrow at 9:30 PM CST
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-01-21 at 01:14 AM.

19. Default

ummm
    pomegranate
    I didn't see there was a second page
    disregard everything agweagowjepgajiewgjawpegjawgpawegawgaegwg
    now I just feel dumb

20. Default

Thanks to Yoshi's shenanigan post I thought I already posted the Day update. but here goes.

As dusk turns to dawn, it appears as one individual was attacked but simply un-hamred!? Impossible? Not with the shenanigans going on this boat ride, which on the other hand. This boat seems to not be working anymore. Someone must of muckied up the engine to the boat again because it appears the Yoshimaru is no longer working and is drifting slowly now.

(PS: This is also because you ruined my fashion-esque entrance, you silly boat you.)

With the engines to the boat filled with weird soup you continue to question of the who and whats of today.

Scenario Route: You are drifting on the body of the Yoshimaru, you may either continue to stay on this boat. Or leave it to its watery grave and go to a specific location that Pyrope will text you about. You must vote again: Stay or leave.

You have till 9:30 PM CST 1/22/2012.
    It is Day 5. Let's start this vote out right.

Store:
    Gun. Sadly has no bullets! What a shame! Can be a good thing to have. You never know! Price: $Free! Everyone gets one regardless! So add that to your inventory screen guys!

PS: Inactives have earned a 50% boost on my RNG death roll. Thou hath been warned.

>>Relevant: http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%...MlvVc4&start=8