Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default 80% epic potential explosion rate?

Yes, I am aware that the scroll says "Will explode at a 20% rate if the scroll fails" making the true probability 4% of explosion.

HOWEVER, I would like some confirmation that people have actually had items survive after the scroll failed.
    Why?

2/12 scrolls failed for me, both exploded.

Has anyone had 1, or maybe even more, epic potential 80% scrolls fail and NOT BLOW UP YOUR ITEM?

Thanks.
    Personal experiences only please, no he said she said garbage.

I also realize the explosions could have been due to luck, obviously.
    I just want confirmation that people have had items live after a 80% failed.

2. Default

Blades4Hire posted somewhere in the "Scroll Lock" section that he failed one and his item survived.

I guess he can confirm himself once he finds this thread.

3. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

That wasn't me
    Carrioncrow was the one iirc.

4. Default

Looking for multiple people to confirm however.

5. Default

Used 2 on my shark tooth gun, both failed but the item survived.

6. Default

Thanks gabe.

No, it isnt.

A thread about epic potential scrolls is not a thread about epic potential scrolls failing with actual information.
    Hell, you posted in the other one without knowing anything.

I'm trying to confirm something, not speculate.

Unless you were referring to something other than http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=50150

Which I doubt, because I've searched for 2 days.

7. Default

Guess you didn't search hard enough

Honestly, I don't think there's enough visual proof for what you're asking for just yet.

8. Default

:( I was looking for it.

Yeah, that's the thread you couldn't find. It's also on the right subforum.

9. Default

unnecessary if ss provided???

10. Default

That's just a thread with speculation.
    I don't need hard evidence, word of mouth is just fine.

Again, any post in that thread is "my _____'s _____ did not blow up".
    Not "MY ____ did not blow up".

Seems that everyone has a friend who does just what everyone's looking for.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

What's the difference besides a different person saying it? Either person can be lying.
    SS' would make more sense.

12. Default

My thread asked the same thing as your thread.

Stop looking for excuses about how your thread isn't a duplicate because you didn't bother searching hard enough.

On-topic: The guy above me is right, only an SS would prove it in its entirety. We already know though it's 4% boom rate and 16% fail so if you don't want to believe it, you don't have to.

13. Default

A screen shot would do absolutely nothing here.
    Might as well just use a 20% and record the message saying the scroll failed and the item exploded.

Even if this is a 'duplicate' thread, the question wasn't answered in the aforementioned thread, and that would have been a massive necro.
    Don't see what the problem is here.
    If you don't have any information relevant to PERSONAL experience, you don't need to post here.

Not like SP is spammed with threads.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Must be a fun world when you think everything is a lie.

Necro limit is two weeks iirc. That thread was made not even 10 days ago.

Epic pots can fail and not break. Happy?

What kind of excuse is that? Forums are spammed with threads because people don't search. Neither Ignorance nor traffic is a good excuse for not searching.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Must be a fun world when you think everything is a lie.

Necro limit is two weeks iirc. That thread was made not even 10 days ago.

Epic pots can fail and not break. Happy?

What kind of excuse is that? Forums are spammed with threads because people don't search. Neither Ignorance nor traffic is a good excuse for not searching.

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Lol this is silly. Then what are you looking for? You think a ss is probably forged, but someone claiming that they failed one and didn't boom their item is ok? If anything, ask for someone to post a video or even better, go get some epic pots and start trying to pass them yourself. When one fails and doesn't boom you will see that we are right and that there is a 4% boom chance and that this thread is literally littered with redundancy.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

You're going to get your third account banned rya

18. Default

Sure, as long as it's coming from you failing one and the item not breaking.

Let me troll. Multi tasking here!
    Only times my acc's get banned here are when I'm done with what I need.

Not yet done.

First off, why are you saying 'we'.
    I have yet to see you contribute to this thread disregarding the above post.

Have you failed and not exploded a item?
    Are you relying on hear-say?
    Explain to me how you confirmed that 4% is the explosion rate, excluding the fact that it says it on the scroll (implying nexon is reliable).

This isn't complicated.
    All I'm looking for is for people who have failed scrolls and not exploded items to say "I have".

I understand SP isn't full of loaded individuals, at least on gMS.

Sure, I could try using another 5-10 and hoping one fails (yea, hoping one fails.. lmao) just to see the item not explode, or better yet, I could create a thread and hope for some relevant responses.

I never expect much out of SP. Creating arguments out of nothing just for the sake of arguing.

I don't have 5-10 more items I need to potential, I have 3. Using them would be a waste of money just to prove a theory.

Again, you all don't seem to understand. I don't need proof, I just need posts saying "I have".

You can lie for all I care.

It's not an excuse. There are literally 2 threads created a day at the most.
    If you weren't posting here, you'd be off of SP or rummaging through older threads.

If this were basil or somewhere else, I'd understand seeing as threads are constantly created and ignored.

19. Default

Again, if the other thread somehow was not good enough. Failed an epic pot scroll, did not blow item. There. Happy?