IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

The hat + shield lol. No one has anything like that over here in rene, i like had to look at your picture for a second haha.

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

OH LOL sorry haha. I forgot I would look like a Shadower. Unfortunately, that look's retired now

4. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

10 month update!

I don't think a lot of people look at this thread compared to before but this will be useful for me as a reference to see how fast I grew over the months. I mean yeah, I could just make an album on the comp but w/e. Also, I was hacked (all thanks for being on a 3 month hiatus and skipping a few patches) and lost a few items but I was able to replace them luckily (and thank goodness for locks on the other equips). :b

This one will show me with dojo gloves (rank 2-11) but I'll edit this at some point today or tomorrow (depends on how lazy I get) without the gloves (along with the equips and the clean range.....).

Self-buff
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2014-06-04 at 10:57 PM.

5. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

You stronker than me :]

Although I have like 800 more STR, no good weapon doh

6. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

5.4k str and a sub-9 dojo timing? =/ damn it makes me feel like building a dk

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I hit like solid 10m lines on reg bosses (no resistance) with gugnir with no cubed %boss and a lower range.

OP as pomegranate.

8. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

brb quitting lumi

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i knew you had surpassed me a good time ago but dang look at that, now i have something to aim for myself xD

i'm sitting at 4.3k strength, probably 4.5k once i finish washing my last 50 points, but i still got a ways to go it seems!

10. Water

*looks at notifications*

Well.....so much for that. >.<

o: I should focus more on %str next since all the past few months, all I've been improving is my atk stat. >.>

I think you might of said that to me before but....I was aiming to surpass you secretly and now you tell me this :x....now I feel lazy and not cubing my stuff. xD (then again, I do plan to improve my equips until I feel confident to go to those weekly cRA parties with my guildies.)

But.....but.....lumi is good....at training. :c

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i rarely look at these, but if a fellow DrK has the last post i'm gonna check it, blame the "new posts" button
    and i had my guesses, of course i can't know the exact numbers but you've put up numbers of your damage before and that's more than enough to figure how far ahead or behind either is :U, that's why my screenshots are always like these: http://puu.sh/8v15R/46a2a19fc9.jpg
    and well, when the DrK's on your BL have 2m-2m ranges unbuffed yo don't quite feel too motivated to do crap Q_Q, that said, i'm aiming to break your 600k range now F5, i'll see what the hell i'll do about cubes and stuff.

any tips sempai? :U (oh and just go to the runs, i do so myself with my measly range whenever i can)

12. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

and also buggy as hell in MSEA. I don't even train anyway, just bossing all the way till lv 216 ._.

edit: may I know how much wa you have? ;-;

13. Water

I know that feeling of being behind (obv....which led me to try to surpass you and kash) but I also do know people who are like...way ahead of me (and worse, boast about their range all the time). At first it made me kind of dishearten to increase my range but I did want to fight those bosses that I never get to do (I mean, I could of gone there before when I was weaker but I wanted to help instead of being dragged along). Anywho, I think you can probably catch up to me. I was a dummy to accidentally equip the gollux earrings and not finish scrolling/unique pot it and I still need to get my SW glasses/tat to unique as well (going to use the free cubes from RA to rank them up.....which will take a while....)

Only tips I can give w/o spending money is to take advantage of those leaves and attendance because that is how I got my gear to unique and it was easy to cube to get 1 line of str% or something. Also, switching to RA/Gollux/Tyrants was difficult but manageable with these events going on (I think the tyrants were the hardest to obtain since shoes and belt cost soooo much ;n; )

Oh boy, this is why I liked the previous UI Maple had compared to the one we have now. On one hand, the previous UI gave the WA in the stat window but on the other hand, the current UI gives the correct def ignore % by being multiplicative instead of being additive. Thankfully, I have all my notes of things like that on my phone and I think, without looking at the phone, I have between 690-700 attack w/o pots/hypers but buffed. >.>

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Im using the leaves myself to scroll my gear, doing posichaos with slot protects mainly, not gonna be able to 10 all my stuff unfortunately, leaves drop rate has gotten pretty bad. Luckily i have a tyrant cape now unique, and my ra set and chicken hat all got to unique from this event

15. Water

ICoGs....I should be doing that instead of going for the AEE + PA. I might get more Atk overall compared to passing one star on my PA (or 6 Atk). o3o

*forgets* I actually remembered that I used all my shield scrolls on my drk and I already got my RA gear equipped. Oh wells.... >.>

16. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Well, I think I'll do an update as well, after 5 and a half months

Finally reached 1m range self buffed (cheated with echo and epic adventurer) on my pally, thanks to me finally getting around to 5 starring my cape today.

Now if only I was a DrK so I could run consistent sub-10 dojo.

Edit:

GOOD ENOUGH.
    Last edited by Terebii; 2014-06-19 at 05:33 PM.

17. Neutron Straight Male
    usa

lol changed the thief look. You don't want to be a dk for dojo though. I'm capping and getting like 6:05-6:10 times. All these NLs, Phantoms, Lumis, Kaisers In my world getting like 5:20-6 times ;(

18. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Just want to point out that a DK in my world gets 5:3x time usually. While Zero who caps can only manage to get 6:3x Still, can't complain with so many advantages zero have compared to most classes.

19. Neutron Straight Male
    usa

Must be because I have yet to acquire decent SI gloves, and don't have a +1 speed inner ability =/. I wish people sold stuff like that in Renegades lol, no1 sells NX, so hard to self make legendary SI gloves =/

20. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

Dark Knights should be capable of 5:1x Dojo times with a soul weapon and no portal lag. A friend of mine in GAZED got like 5:21 pre-soul weapons, haven't seen him go since they've been released though.

Paladins probably have the hardest time in Dojo out of the explorer warriors due to the charge system, but it's pretty easy as a Hero/DK.