Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

1. Default Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

Nexon posted a patch for KMS version 246 upgrade to version 247.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 111627741 (bytes) (106.46 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

Mikhail's difficulty was changed from Easy to Difficult.

In addition:

Zakum's new map

New Zakum will probably be released today. Because there's a world select screen for it that I cannot unfortunately animate yet because of the 2D skeleton animations.

Last edited by Spadow; 2015-10-14 at 06:05 PM.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

4. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Swirlled
    Server: Bera
    Level: 250
    Job: Aran
    Guild: AUniversityO
    Alliance: Honour
    Farm: Swirlly

Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

That Aran tease.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

I tried out the new Chaos Zakum. Its difficulty has gone up. His hands can now instantly kill you. Before he slams the ground, a mark appears. Don't go near it and you're safe.
    What an unfortunate time to be a Zero character and its flashy effects....

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

Well, shit. This may make this a tad difficult to face for me. Any HP changes or it's drops?

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

Normal Zakum

Chaos Zakum

Zakum learned some tricks from Vellum haha. Also, all modes now have 5 Death Count and have a potion cooldown.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

My friend is severly pissed by this saying Zakum is fine as is. Says there is literally no reaosn to do Czak now. *shrug*

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

Other than higher HP and the Instakill thing, which is cheap in my opinion, I barely see the changes. Still looks like a damage sponge.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

Murgoth/Gumiho damage skins~ (7,000 points each)

http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php..._info&no=31306

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

He's a damage sponge as is, just now he requires you to move and doesn't 1/1 spam and force me to waste 3 potions.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

So your friend's mad that they now have to do shit?

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

as a warrior, those 6 OHKO-s right next to each other don-t look too good. although the fact that it seems that his arms share HP with him, making mobbing attacks deal more damage is pretty nice. i wonder if destroying an arm makes a location safe, and what happens with the clap.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

Basically, and that Zakum didn't need to be changed. In his own words "now they're going to do this to horntail and other bosses and it's just going to ruin maple."

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

For the animations: while I do like the new attack/skill animations, I feel like the standing animation for the arms is kind of stiff-looking. As for the attacks themselves, it's kind of like Cygnus and Hilla gave lessons to Zakum.

Seeing how they did this for Zakum, I think Balrog should be next. Balrog would be the perfect candidate for this new system.

16. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

-respawn-
    -die-
    -repeat-
    Men, czak is a cheeser ;_; I mean teleport+very small map+big hitboxes+lag outside of korea=pineapple you, and honestly it's too hard to see those darn indicators or else I wouldn't mind.
    Screw CZAK is what I think.
    Should have been like this, Zak, C.Zak with the old hp + new systems, super chaos duper mega ultra rape zak.
    Yeah I agree Balrog is too perfect for this.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMS 1.2.247

FOr the love of god, this Aran rework better make it a combo class similar to Mercedes or Hayato, otherwise I will learn korean just to flame Nexon Korea on their forums all I can.

As for zakum, as a Hero main I'm excited to fight it, but as a Beast Tamer main aswell I'm sad because avoiding those marks while casting furious strike will suck. Any idea if they buffed up the Zakum helmet stats?

Papulatus and Pianus dude. Back years ago when you said, "lets go bossing" you couldn't skip those 2. Its such a shame that they were downgraded to the level of silly bosses like King hob or dodo.

18. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Also if anyone's curious, FJ, Triple Jump, Double Jump, whatever Jumps are there, are VERY smooth now, it's amazing.
    Meanwhile teleporting kinda sucks now :-;