Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v124 - Luminous

1. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I guess you do need that type of hero to save you from spouting a retarded statement.

2. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I don't like the new system. The old system encouraged you to switch between skills, which made Luminous unique. The new system you just get to pick and choose and just reduce Luminous to a one skill spammer like everyone else.

Fourth Job will just consist of spamming Apocalypse in Dark Mode. (Although I've seen KMS videos of Luminous just spamming Apocalypse anyway. Doesn't really matter when he was just hitting everything for 999999 per hit anyway.)

3. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

More than that kiddo.

4. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

its called balance

5. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I don't even know what you're trying to say with that statement.

6. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I can't even figure out how to get to Equilibrium T_T

7. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

If you're in 3rd job, it will automatically activate when you attempt to switch between light and dark.

8. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

uh
    so i'm looking at apocalypse in the skill tables
    and it says nothing about hitting multiple times

9. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Hayato is 100,000x worse than Kanna. Kanna you only hear voices during certain skills, not including her main one. Hayato does it during his main attack, it's soooooo annoying.

10. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Well well well... Lie Detector Tests anyone?

Nexon is sure lacking in quality control at times, but this ain't a bad thing lol.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I disagree. I couldn't stand some of Kanna's voice acting. Hayato's takes getting used to, but Kanna's still drives me nuts.

12. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I'm actually impressed with Luminous' voice acting. (Well, male version at least. I have no idea what female version's voice clips are like.)

Anyway, I think I'll take back what I said about the GMS system. Pressure Void is kind of a bad skill for killing on the go, but Sylvian Lance is awesome for killing and teleporting across maps, so having that be permabuffed and with a reduced MP cost (Not that it really matters thanks to Jr. Boogie.) works for me.

13. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I didn't bother to check out what Luminous was originally like in KMS, but the current system makes no sense to me. Spend time using Light attacks and it builds up Light energy, which lets you... keep using Light mode? There's no reason to ever stop using Light mode once you've got it, cause the Sunfire buff is permanent and makes the Light attack way stronger than the Dark one.

If Light attacks decreased Light energy, and dark energy built up... then there'd be a reason to switch.

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

That or they could have made the two modes have different effects on the play-style, rather than having both modes give identical buffs.

15. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

You can buy it in the ellinia shop, according to a guildmate.

16. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

In KMS, you go Light mode, use Light attacks, then Dark charges up, then you go Equilibirum, then when that wears off, you're forced into Dark Mode, use Dark skills, Light charges up, Equilibrium, back to Light Mode.

It makes more sense, actually encourages you to use different skills (Although you don't have to. Just like now, Light and Dark Modes just give buffs to their skills, you can still use the opposite alignment skills. They'll just be weaker.), and creates the sense of struggling to control the darkness blah blah blah.

However, given that Sylvian Spear spam results in some real damn fast leveling, and fast leveling gives me motivation to actually play the game, I can't complain that much.

Plus, when you cube up to 999999 per hit, Apocalypse spam wins out in the end anyway. The recent damage cap changes might make funded Luminouses reconsider though.

17. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Yeah, when I heard the class had to balance Light and Dark, I was expecting either (1) dark skills charge up when you don't use anything dark, and vice versa, or (2) You have a meter that goes from light to dark, and the closer to the middle, the stronger you are (with Light skills pushing it up and Dark skills pushing it down). Not some weird "use Light skills to charge the Light, use Dark to charge the dark, switch if you want" thing.

18. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I think each "element" gets a shadow partner effect when you're in its mode.

19. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Its like sp but it differs in the fact that is pretty much the same skill being used again at 50%dmg instead of doing x% of the corresponding hit.