Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

Nothing about shared drops or blue stars being fixed

3. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

Weren't blue stars fixed in the last minor patch?

4. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

Some blue stars still remain, mainly on SW gear.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

More changes

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

sweetness deflation will remain

7. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

AWWWW YISSSSS !
    Ty @Invulgo;

Now to see if all the junk that the last patch added to boxes will be removed or not

....S> Ryude's sword(s) soon f2

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Don't break out the Champagne quite yet

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...1#post11138527

9. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

After re-reading it does sound like they're just removing/replacing junk and not actually fixing the Ryude's sword issue...

o whale

10. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

Not gonna lie, I'm a little pissed they're fixing the instanced drops. How far are the whiners going to run this economy into the ground? Oh, wait, until they maybe actually reach endgame someday and realize there's no incentive to be there. Nothing is worth anything, is it really hard to realize how bad that is for an economy? >_>

Flameshield is at the ready.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

Why don't we simply request making lvl 200 a requirement to get into CRA and hard magnus? Nobody that is not around that level should even consider going there starting with the fact you'll simply miss most of the time. Isn't that a lot more simple than making all drops not instanced and then see pants and some weapons go over the 1B?.

12. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

as a noob who doesnt have many mesos and pro equips its nice for ra equips to be affordable instead of them being like 1-2bil a piece for armors when they first came out. same as empress

13. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

Even during the timeframe in which the drops weren't instanced, I extremely highly doubt they went anywhere near even 400mil >_> They sure as hell didn't in GAZED. Everyone who is for the instanced drops is completely overreacting, which is hilarious considering they're not even the ones that kill the damn bosses -_-

14. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

"Welp, Mabi is patching and I'm bored. Lets hop on maple and screw around for a bit. ...oh."

I'll never understand why they do these things at the same time, you don't want your players to go somewhere else entirely if you can avoid it.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

According to some bossers in that Nexon forum thread, its not just that instancing was removed, but also drop rates were reduced by as much as a factor of 10.
    Or maybe they broke drop rate multipliers at the same time as they broke instancing.
    I may have noticed this myself; I have not gotten a single item from the Commerci bosses in months, whereas I usually get something ever few weeks. (Could just be a run of bad luck though)

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

The instancing only went away in v157, so whatever has been afflicting you for months is unrelated.

As for the other bosses, I think Nexon only meant to lower the drop rates, because a hundred items per run is really kind of ridiculous (even if the attacker is on 10x drop). But when instancing went away, the overall drop rate was cut another factor of 6, that wasn't planned.
    I guess we'll see what happens now.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

Drop rates weren't reduced. I've been bossing long enough to have known if it changed by a factor of 10.

edit:

to elaborate: yeah, of course people are going to think rates were nerfed. Going from SIX PEOPLE worth of drops to just one? That's an ENORMOUS difference. For me it meant ~70 -> 11 weapons from chaos vellum.
    Most people that can boss don't have full sets of %drop gear or know how to maximize drops. People that used to kill in parties? ~10 weapons for everyone -> 0-2 weapons. Yeah, it looks like rates were nerfed, but only because it's SOOOO f'ucking ridiculous with instanced drops.

Whatever. Bring back instanced drops. Kill the game faster.

18. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

That wouldn't solve anything. Between myself and the two friends I use for bossing, we have somewhere around 12-14 characters over 200, with at least 7 more over 180 that could easily be leeched to 200. It would only be a (very) temporary fix.

People are only whining about instanced drops because they've gotten so used to having it available. This is why I say it shouldn't have ever been added.

19. Default [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

20. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - December 11, 2014

the only thing that had its drop rate affected was empress. I went from having 20 drops a run to have 5 drops a run by using familiar+easter egg+greed pendant

Also they should change the drops from cvb and vellum to the chest if they're gonna add instanced drops, I don't have anything to look forward to if one of the most toughest bosses in the game drops equips that are worth 100m each