1. Default Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

Hi guys, I recently restarted playing KMS because I saw a new class, well two new classes, Xenon and Demon Avenger. So I re-downloaded KMS thinking I would have a fun time on the 2 new characters but when I got on, as we all know...restricted classes.

So I would like to ask the question, does anyone know when Xenon will come back?

2. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

We're not Basil.

We don't know when they'll rerelease him. It'll return when it returns.

3. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

They'll probably be released in GMS/EMS/JMS/CMS/TMS long before it's re-released in KMS.

4. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

"New"

5. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

Don't worry. Xenon will re-release when they're ready to nerf him in the upcoming rebalancing seasons.

6. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

Lol, i asked cuz I rejoined KMS and GMS for new class opportunities (With GMS just for English). Didn't join to make classes I didn't want to make in the fist place. I guess I have to quit KMS again and probably miss when they bring him out, then quit again when the re-restrict him.....

7. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

Doesn't change the fact that we don't have the powers of clairvoyance to determine when he's coming back.

8. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

Implying that hes gonna get nerfed? Just look at kaiser, taking 1 hit of giga wave is not a nerf, thats just brushing some dust off his shoulder, the way Demon slayer was nerfed way back is what I call a nerf.

9. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

Angelic Buster.

10. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

yea, i know that,guy! Never said that anyone had the powers of clairvoyance......I was just simply stating what would happen to me, or rather my view.

11. Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

Fair enough, but if you continue that cycle, either Xenon or Demon Avenger will be left untouched, seeing how nexon wants money, I think xenon will be the untouched one.

KMS Nerfs for lumi wasnt that big either, they even buffed light reflection by 100% per hit afaik.

12. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Default Re: Anyone knows when Xenon is coming back

My magic ball says Xenon will be re-released in mid June, my magic ball is never wrong.