1. Default Few Questions about Empress

Hi all! Hope everyone is enjoying tempest update Just have a few questions regarding empress:

1. When people do empress solely to kill instructors for 140 equips, do they solo or go with a group?

2. If they do solo, what range is needed to be able to pull this off?

It would be beneficial to me if a hero with experience could answer these and possibly give me some tips. I want to empress because 140 equips keep inflating and I want to make some money on the side besides HTing and merching.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Few Questions about Empress

1)mostly solo or very small groups (in scania) since the price the items have isn't enough to support large groups

2) derno

tips for heroes: have an aran card (2 is even better) and an evan card, bring all cures, if you have invincibility nebs or anything that raises your HP wear it, main problem with heroes in there isn't the damage, it's surviving with no drain or very little

3. Default Re: Few Questions about Empress

Okay thanks shinku! One more question, if I use an AP reset and dump points into HP, what amount of HP should I aim for to make a significant difference when bossing? Right now, I believe I have somewhere around 26-27k HP.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Few Questions about Empress

a lot really, unless you have a bunch of %hp, every AP gives around 50 hp before %'s

getting the AP out is also REALLY expensive, so you better be sure you'll make it back,